1o:1o

TWO MESSAGES RECEIVED!unknownOPEN | HIDE

unknown
OPEN | HIDE

unknown: your time is almost up, dear 😊

unknown: have fun while it lasts 😊

Eyebrows creasing, an uneasy feeling started to eat my heart. I couldn't decipher who would ever be able to get my number as this was jeongguk's past phone.

Fingers pressing on the keys, i almost replied to the unknown number when my phone suddenly vibrated continuously.

The thought that bugged me because of the unknown number easily vanished the moment my eyes saw who messaged me.

FIVE MESSAGES RECEIVED!
bunnykook 🐰
OPEN | HIDE

bunnykook 🐰: where r u?

bunnykook 🐰: im worried

bunnykook 🐰: u r not at the piano room

bunnykook 🐰: god, please just reply to me love

bunnykook 🐰: i love u, dont do this to me just reply to me.

Why such a great hurry?

haine: i'm on my way love

bunnykook 🐰: what route did u take?

bunnykook 🐰: the usual or the shortcut?

what's with the overprotective kook? why is he being this worried of me, the incidents stopped happening, right? All of eunha's minions are gone, there is nothing to worry about.

haine: calm down, kookie

bunnykook 🐰: i can't calm down! just tell me where u r rn

haine: ok ok, i took the usual route

haine: happy now ? 😔

bunnykook 🐰: im on my way

bunnykook 🐰: stay safe

bunnykook 🐰: i'm still not happy not until i have i right beside me

bunnykook 🐰: i'll meet u. don't stop walking

heaving a sigh, i just feel like he's suffocating me with this overprotective-ness of him. don't get me wrong, i know he's just worried but . . .  everything's alright now.

Walking idly on the campus, soon enough i suddenly found myself in the grasp of a familiar built

"thank god, you're okay"

"i'm okay jeongguk, there's nothing to worry about"

"okay"

". . ."

". . ."

"calm your non-existent tits kook"

"i can't"

Pulling away, letting our eyes meet before cupping my face.

"i'm worried as fuck"

"bu—"

"shhh. let me just worry about my girl"

"fine"

Hands on the piano, we were left alone inside the vicinity as the boys said they were going to get the cooties from us and they decided to move out of the room and transfer to the room right next to us–the art room.

jeongguk was playing the piano before he handed me his ipod.

"what is this for?"

"will you keep that for me?"

"why?"

"will you promise to listen to what's inside that player after the play?"

"why?"

"just . . . just promise me, okay?"

i was left confused and utterly in shock as i saw his eyes slowly turn glossy. I wanted to ask why he was acting this way but before i could do so, his eyes averted my gaze before he played the piano and it surely shut me off.

"promise . . .  me?"

"okay. i promise, kookie"

smiling warmly, his face leaned closer to mine before our lips touched.

"i love you, haine"

"i love you too"

eyes laced on one another, we stared at each other for so long that it didn't matter how time ticked the seconds away.

I could stare at him all day long.

"love?"

"hmm?"

"would you want to meet your father again?"

"um—to be honest, i really do like to meet him again if i could"

"i'll find him, then"

"but—but he's been—"

"can you give me your father's number when we go home just so i could have a clue?"

Eyebrow's creasing, i was getring weirded out of the boy's actions but as much as i wanted to worry of such trivial things . . . i decided to push the thoughts away.

"okay"

I shouldn't have pushed those thoughts away.