o2:1o

nicknote: this could be a little sad and depressing sorry and the picture wouldn't load :(

"bitch"

"whore"

"fuck, what did
you say?!"

"oh, you didn't hear me? i called you whore, whore"

"you slut!"

her hand met my skin as it send off a painful sensation on my cheek. i am not going to let myself be pushed over in here. i've had enough of your rudeness, insecurity and selfishness. fake woman, why did i even have you as my sister. i reached out to slap her too-- which was a first.

"correction, you are the slut and you are the whore. whore-slut"

"fuck you!"

her hand almost made way on my skin once more but i beat her to it as i caught her hand.

"i'd really fuck myself rather than be like you"

she slapped my hand away to get out of my grasp and our eyes met--both full of hatred. i have the right to be mad but she doesn't, after all what she has done to me, that slap wasn't even an acceptable payment.

"quite airy for
a person thrown
like a trash.
jeongguk doesn't
even want you
anymore!"

my eyes widened in shock, i couldn't think of any comeback--she was right, so fucking damn right.

"..."

"look who was just
all high and mighty?
you wench!"

my knees suddenly felt like a gelatin as she hit a nerve inside me, she was spouting the truth and i couldn't argue anymore. my tears slowly inched in my eyes as my legs betrayed me.

"jeongguk doesn't
even want an ugly,
pathetic, slut like you
and you know what?!
he even said that
you were just a
past time to him--"

shut up.

"--he said that
you were quite
challenging so he
decided to hang out
with you for a while
but now that he
found you boring
he decided--"

stop it. you're lying. jeongguk isn't like that.

"--he decided that
it was time to throw
you out like a--"

"fucking shut up!"

"--piece of trash"

tell me, you didn't say that didn't you, right jeongguk?