o1:1o

i miss the bunny boy

"j—jeongguk."

"h—haine?"

"i, wait—"

the boy slapped himself quite hard.

"wha—jeongguk?!"

the boy locked gazes with me, before cupping my face as his eyes started to get glossy.

"oh fuck. you're real. you're fucking real, oh fuck i—"

i couldn't help but held his hand that rested on my cheeks, while my own tears slowly strolled and i found myself calling his name out like a child yearning for her mother.

"jeongguk. jeongguk. jeongguk. jeongguk. jeongguk. jeon—"

"oh baby, i missed you"

"jeongguk."

"i missed you so much"

the boy engulfed me in a warm hug, his head on top of mines, his hands on my waist, my head resting on his shoulder. jeongguk was securing me as if he was afraid i would disappear and this was all nothing but a dream.

"oh god, your a bad girl"

"i missed you, bunny"

"you don't know how much i prayed that one day, one day, you'll come here on your own"

"s—sorry. i—i was so afraid and i thought avoiding you was the only way, that if i avoided you then ... then everything would be fine and i would be happy but—"

"but why, why baby"

"but it hurts more when i avoided you"

his embrace tightened before his face touched mines, our eyes locking.

"i don't fucking know who made you do that and seeing you cry makes me so mad but i won't press you anymore to tell me who it is as i'm just really glad that you came for the first time in your own will and—"

"and?"

"and i'm still worried about that person but"

"—but?"

"but i promise to protect you in however way i can. i will make you smile whenever we meet. that when we're together, you will feel a little happiness fill your heart. just please ... please, everyday starting tomorrow let's always meet here at 12:oo and 4:3o, okay? i won't take no as an answer"

"o—okay"

"promise me? and i promise to control myself not to bother you at class ... just, just please."

the boy held out his pinky as he initiate me to link mines in his, in which i did.

"i promise"

the boy smiled like a bunny before engulfing me in a hug once more

"i missed you haine"

"hmm"

I missed you more and you don't know how much this warmth gives me so much life.