the final supper // the big decision (part 1)

After dropping the note on Mingus' knee, I sat down in my, new, permanent seat. Steven reached over Norman with a note.

"Here you go newbie," he said. It was a piece of paper with 'Secret for Skye' it was folded as tight as possible. I opened it up and he had given me his number too with a little note at the bottom 'can't wait for tonight'. I smiled at him, he had a pair of headphones in and was sitting on a leather couch in the corner of the room.

"Damn kids and your soppy loveydoveyness," Norman said, ticking my ribs. I jerked around a little. Steven took a picture of Norman putting his arm round me as I laughed. My phone vibrated.

"Stop, stop," I said through the laughs. I checked my phone.

@stevenyeun: '@SkyeMonroe & @wwwbigbaldhead having fun at a table read. more news to follow :-)x #twdS4.'

It kept vibrating, new followers every couple of seconds. People I knew were texting me, trying to call me. I read through the comments.

'Cute'
'omg no way'
'annoying bitch'
'wtf is she doing on norman'
'I love Skye!!!!'

I shut my phone off as Robert came in late, took his seat and ran his hands through his head.

"Okay, so we thought it'd be best if we told the group now that Skye and Chandler have a rather large decision to make before we can go on any further with other episodes so until then let's read the script for Season 4, episode 8, 'Too Far Gone' please. Skye, if you'd like to just observe the group at work it may act as a catalyst on your decision," he said, look me in the eye. I watch the group. I watched Scott begin to tear up, I watch the anger grow on Norman's face, I watched the emotion in Andrew's eyes but it wasn't until I watched Chandler cry on cue that I appreciated his raw talent.

"And that's a wrap folks, I'm sure to see you all tonight," Robert said. I looked to Chandler, who's eyes were red and puffy. He still had tears in one of them. I took the sleeve of my checked shirt and wiped it.

"Thanks," he said, wiping nose along his sleeve.

"Not a problem," I laughed.

"I seen that picture of you and Norman, care for a selfie?" he asked.

"Sure," I said, fixing my hair as he took his phone from his pocket. I smiled into the camera.

"Okay, smile," he said. As the shutter went off he kissed me on the cheek, unexpectedly. He laughed hysterically as he looked it over.

"You look sweet," he said.

"Let me see it Chan," I begged.

"Nope!" he laughed. "Straight to twitter."

"Chandler!" I yelled, chasing him round the room.

"Come get me Skye," he said, waving his phone as he ran across the mahogany table. I jumped along the chairs and grabbed his legs as he tried to jump onto the leather couch which resulted in me falling off the chair and onto the ground. Chandler rapidly stopped himself from crushing me, in press up position on top. He looked into my eyes as I stared into his. He moved a single section of hair, that moved across my face, behind my ear. He went in to kiss me and every inch of my body paralysed. He lay his lips on and I didn't stop him, I kept it going. I ran my fingers through his hair and all I could think about was Mingus. How bad I felt, but at the same time I was loving every second of Chandler and I. The weight of the world left my shoulders, as if we were two majestic birds with world at our finger tips, like we had heard a symphonies for the first time, like a spark had went off. What broke away the moment was my damn phone. We both pushed ourself off each other.

"I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to do that," he said, blushing, twirling his hair around his fingers.

"This changes nothing between us okay Riggs," I said.

"Nah, you'll always be m'lady," he said.

"We're not dating," I said. He laughed.

"I know, geez one kiss and your tying me down," he winked.

"Don't tell anyone," I demanded.

"Keep your cool Skye, you're gonna go blue in the face," he said, lifting his legs to tie his converse shoes on the chair. "Give yourself a haemorrhage."

"Promise me," I said.

"I promise you," he said, holding my face in his hands. I took them off and danced my fingers along, stroking the knuckles as I went, to his pinkie.

"You pinkie swear?"

"I pinkie swear Skye, I pinkie swear."

Our pinkies interlocked as we shook them. We walked out and I checked what had stopped mine and Chandler's intimate moment together. I reached into my phone and read of the Twitter notification.

@ChandlerRiggs: 'caught @SkyeMonroe out hahaha, result. My new castmate is the best x'

We sat down in the foyer with a cup of coffee just talking about everything, our lives back home, our parents, out families, our friends. I trusted him but not as much as I did Mingus. I have no idea where he and Norman went anyways.

"Monroe," Steven shouted. "Your moms outside in the car."

"Tell her I'll be a second," I replied, necking the coffee down my throat. "Bye Chan."

He held my hand in his and pulled me back. My stomach jerked and I faced him. He lifted my hand and lightly pecked it.

"I'll see you later, m'lady."