the decapitation (part 1)

When Norman dropped me off, no one was awake. We got given a second keycard because it was a master suite. I went straight to my room and set the alarm for 7am. I had my outfit lay out anyway and got into it. Mom was grouchy because she had to wake up as well. I went into the lounge and sat. I look through my twitter quickly. Emily had tweeted me last night.

@emmykinney: The more I see @SkyeMonroe the more I love her. I smiled.

"Skye!" mom yelled.

"Yeah?" I question down the hall.

"Make some breakfast. Make jam on toast preferably for yourself and your brothers."

I threw some bread in the toaster. Mom brought a sleepy Xander through into the living room, he was still in his pyjamas and rubbing his eyes.

"Mommy it's still nighttime outside, I want to go back to bed," he moaned.

"Blame your big sister," she said, growling in my direction. I bundled myself up a little as I held the pot of jam. I got the jam on the knife and started spreading it on the toast.

"SKYE!" mom yelled. I jumped, making the jam land on the cream carpet. I rapidly picked it up. Mom stormed over and grabbed onto my arm.

"I'm sorry, let me go," I begged, her nails were digging into my skin and she had a tight grip onto me. She pushed me and I hit my opposite arm off a cabinet.

"Idiot," she raged, scrubbing it. Luckily, it came out the carpet. She binned the piece of kitchen roll she used to clean it up and came back, gripping her arm. She jerked me to face her.

"I'm sick of you!" she yelled in my face. I turned away from her. She grabbed my jaw and pulled me to face her. "What do you have to say for yourself? huh?"

"I'm sorry mom," I cried.

"Stop crying!" she yelled. She clenched onto my face with a forced. She pushed me away again. I forcefully hit my face off the fridge. My nose started bleeding and my lip burst. I quickly wiped my nose and ran up to my room and cried. Least to say, nobody came to ask me if I was alright. I checked my cell at eight am. I walked into the lounge.

"M-m-mom," I stuttered.

"Go and wait outside the car, I'm just coming, Reid you take Xander as well," she ordered. We walked down in a painful and awkward silence. We stood and waited.

"Your face is fucked kid," he said. "You look like a mess."

"Thanks," I blurted out of my swollen lip. My nose bled again randomly. I took a tissue from my parka jacket and wiped it. I looked in the mirror and my newly disfigured nose and swollen lip. Mom came down and unlocked the car. I got in the back of the car as we drove to AMC.

[NP]

Although it was the month of October, it was still 60-70° out. Mom dropped me at the entrance, a good quarter of a mile walk from the actual building.

"See you," she said.

"What?"

"Did you bang your ear when you fell?" She knew I never fell. She did this to me.

"Do you have my pass?" I asked. She threw it at me.

"Have fun," she bluntly replied.

"Can I have a dollar or two for water?" I asked.

"Now you're pushing it," she said, her raybans sliding down her face.

I jumped out the car and she was gone. I trekked to the building. My heart was pounding, the sweat was dripping off my brow and I was dehydrated. I puffed when I reached the building, sliding down the wall. I staggered in and collapsed onto the chair and weeped.

"Skye?" Chandler asked. I looked up with the strength I had left.

"Oh my god what happened to your face? Are you okay?" I flopped and breathed heavily.

He ran off and at that moment, I lost all conscious.

[authors note: sorry for the short paragraph, I want this to be a few parts]