interview (part 2)

We arrived at a university for young, aspiring actors. We'd kind of give them advice but it'd be televised. We arrived an hour early, as customary, and were put in a huge green groom. Robert came over to me.

"You ready for this today Skye?" he asked.

"More than I'll ever be," I said.

"The co-ordinator of the programme wants to know if they can speak about Melissa & Norman fostering you," he said. I bit the inside of my cheek.

"Sure," I agreed. "Why the hell not."

"That's what I like to hear, brilliant! Now, I'm going to release that we're revealing you to the world on social networking sites," he began. "So Norman and Melissa will take a picture with you."

Norman and Melissa heard him project his voice as he said their names. They look at each other confused and came over.

"You rang," Norman said, sparking up a cigarette. Melissa nudged him and pointed to the no smoking sign in the corner. He just shrugged and blew downwards.

"I want you both to take a picture with Skye so I can reign in some publicity," Robert said. Norman and Melissa kneeled down to my level.

"Ready, 3,2,1," Robert counted down. They both kissed me on the cheek ,they were on the side of, and laughed.

"Take a picture of me and my kiddos," Norman said to Melissa. "Ming, get your ass over here."

He looked over to me.

"That means you too missy," he said, grabbing me by the waist and lifting me off my feet. He tickled me, his tongue creeping out, like it always does when he has to concentrate. He slammed us onto the chair and pulled Ming onto his as well.

"That's a good one," Melissa said. "One of you and I now?"

I walked over to her and Norman took one of the two of us.

"Aww, my two leadin' ladies," Norman said. She took her phone back and sat on the couch. I sat with Mingus and Chandler again. I read through my phone quickly before we were called to stage.

'@WalkingDead_AMC: All will be revealed on Skye Reedus-McBride today. Plus, an exclusive interview'

'@wwwbigbaldhead: the reedus clan's new member, skye reedus-mcbride.'

'@mcbridemelissa: This little girl is such a strong little soul and has taught me a new type of love #mylittlegirl #love #family'

My eyes began to tear to my eye. I no longer wanted to have a last name to remind me of my 'family', I have all the family I need right here with, everyday on set.

"Let's make our way backstage people, it's time," a man with a headset announced. It was time to be introduced as actress Skye Reedus-McBride, playing the role of Cleo Wade on AMC's The Walking Dead, for the first time in my life.