first day filming (skye's choice)

[AN: Since you guys got me to 7K+ reads, I've put in an extra bit of Chandler/Skye action near the end]

We all walked down to the patch of land our trailers were on. I held my stack of scripts and walked ahead a little. I was getting sick of being up in the air on my storyline. Feeling pissed, I put my headphones in and walked alone. Before I knew it, I felt my foot hit my ankle and my knees hit the ground. I looked behind me and Chandler stood, doubled over, laughing.

"What the hell," I said, pushing his chest. He'd tripped me.

"Calm down," he said.

"Calm down?" I yelled furiously, wiping the dirt off my knees, my jeans had holed. "Look at this!"

"What ya hollerin' over?" Norman asked. Chandler shook his head, a scared face had emerged onto his face.

"I'm a klutz," I said, staring Chandler down. "I fell over."

We arrived the trailers and I reached into my back pocket, unlocked my trailer and slammed the door. I pulled the table out and lay the four scripts down on the table and went into my bag and rummaged around for a pen. When I stayed with Melissa, she advised me to always have a pen handy. I sat down and pulled the first one forward.

Cleo Wade: Daryl & Merle Dixon's younger half sister (Played by Skye Reedus-McBride)

~ A young, teenaged girl appears from a forest with a bow and arrow~

Daryl Dixon: Cleo?

Cleo Wade: Daryl?

~They run to each other and embrace~

Daryl Dixon: I never gave up hope Cleo, I never did, I swear.

Cleo Wade: Why didn't you come get me Daryl? I was so damn scared. I waited and waited and nobody ever came.

~ Daryl flashback ~

Daryl Dixon: I know baby

~ He hugs her again ~

Daryl Dixon: But, now, we have each other and I'm gonna look after you. I promise ya that.

Cleo Wade: You pinkie swear?

Daryl Dixon: I pinkie swear

~ They interlock pinkies and shake ~

Cleo Wade: So where's my big oaf of a brother, Merle?

~ Daryl looks at his feet and goes quiet. Cleo covers her mouth. ~

Daryl Dixon: I'm so sorry Cleo, he loved you a lot.

Beth Greene: Are you going to introduce us Daryl?

Daryl Dixon: Beth, this is my little half-sister, Cleo Wade.

I pushed the script a side and took the second one.

Cleo Wade: Carol Peletier's niece (played by Skye Reedus-McBride)

~ Carol wanders the forest. An arrow just misses her foot. She picks it up. ~

Carol Peletier: Daryl? Daryl? Is that you.

~ She pauses ~

Carol Peletier: I mean no harm.

~ Cleo jumps down from a tree. We do not see her. Carol grips her pocket knife. ~

Carol Peletier: My names Carol, Carol Peletier. I mean no harm.

Cleo Wade: Auntie Carol?