day out in liverpool

[So, my parents have taken away my workload so I don't burn myself out. Here's a new chapter!]

After the interview, Chandler and I got in the car with Norman and Melissa. We drove to the airport so we could finally go and watch David's performance. We got out and the paparazzi had flooded the car park. I walked next to Norman, who had his arm round my shoulder and his other arm on Melissa's waist, and on the other side of me was Chandler.

"Chandler? Chandler? Are you and Skye official yet?" one asked.

"Skye, do you want to get with Chandler?"

"Leave the girl alone please," Norman said, tightening his grip of me.

"Norman? Has Skye replaced Mingus?"

"Fuck you man, not cool," he said, stopping. Melissa grabbed onto my wrist and pulled me along.

"Don't look back Skye," Melissa said, peering over her shoulder. It wasn't just the way that Norman reacted that let us know how he felt about that, it was the way his voice broke as he said it as his eyes weakened.

"Andrew," Melissa continued, flicking her head to Norman and the paparazzi.

"On it," he said, laying his luggage down. Chandler took it.

"Why are you making such a big deal?" I asked.

"One time, before Norman had custody of Ming, a paparazzi said that Norman didn't care about Mingus and he beat him up on the spot," Melissa said. "He got into a lot of trouble for it."

"He's quite aggressive," I said.

"Only to those who deserve it in his eyes," she defended.

"That boy's gonna land himself into a lot of trouble if he isn't careful," Scott said. We walked into the airport and, soon enough, Norman and Andrew made an appearance.

"You okay Normie?" Melissa asked him.

"Yeah, I fine," he said. "Bastard didn't know what to say when I confronted him. I was civil though."

"Good, I'm glad," she said. We boarded the flight at 3pm. We'd arrive in Liverpool no later than 4pm. It was a short haul flight so I didn't get all worked up. It was fun. I did, however, manage to fall asleep for 10 minutes and got a repeat of the other day.

"Damn it guys," I said. Looking at the picture Norman uploaded.

'@Skye_RMB making herself an easy target #skyesleepson x'

"We're staying in a hotel not to far, fancy walking?" Melissa asked.

"I need a lie down," Scott said.

"I need to go meet David," Steven said.

"I was hoping to go with Yeun," Andrew said.

"Me too," Robert said.

"That's okay," Melissa said. "The rest of us can walk it. See the sights"

"I'll drop Scott off on the way there,if you give me your luggage I'll deal with it too," Andrew said.

"See you later, stay safe," Lauren said. Her accent became more relaxed since she returned to the UK. She seemed a whole lot more relaxed in general.

"Where to captain?" Norman asked Melissa.

"Skye knows her way round," she said.

"Where are we staying near?" I asked, looking at a map Melissa had in her grip.

"Uh, we're staying near the Open Eye Ferris wheel," she said. I darted to Chandler but he was more intrested in the grey clouds. He stood, hands on his hips as he dominatinley looked down from the steps we were on. I had to take him there, to thank him for the other night. I owe it to him.