Photoshoot

A couple of days past since Mel announced her little surprise. She spewed constantly and Norman cooked whatever she craved her morning. He looked upon her dotingly and spent most of the morning with his hands on her stomach. We took a little roadtrip to the outskirts of Atlanta for a few days. Now we're back in Georgia, getting ready for a pagespread in some big magazine.

A few days had passed since Mel shared the news. She's puked a lot since then and Norman has spent the majority of his time in the kitchen, cooking anything she even mentioned to be craving. We eventually decided to talea family road trip to the out skirts of Georgia. We stayed overnight at a small B&B, had picnic and watched the sun go down. We've finally returned home to do an eight page spread for Rolling Stone Magazine in the hype for S5.

"Skye, will you go get -"

"Chandler?" I said, finishing Dad's sentence before he could. He turned round from the stove and threw me the evils. I strolled over to his door and knocked.

"I've told you, you need to stop that," he laughed, swinging it open. He instantly pulled me into a hug, dropping his lips on the crown of my head. I hadn't seen him for a few days and I forgot how much I missed him when we were apart.

"Doing what?" I smirked, turning to face him, my hand on his face.

"Knocking," he replied in almost a whisper, his eyes lightly shut as soon as my hand touched his skin, "You're just as welcome in my home as I am."

I smiled, pulling my hair to one side. Chandler, slightly laughing, pulling it behind my ear.

"You need to show that beautiful face of yours more."

"You need to stop being a corny ass kid," I said, nudging him. He knocked me with his duffel bag.

"What's in there? $1.5 million in cash," I smirked. Chandler and I are rewatching Breaking Bad. He smiled at my reference.

"Just my Carl hat," he said, unzipping it. "Pretty neat. We're filming again in a few days. Our first scene together."

"I know," I said, taking his hat out of the bag, "Perhaps Cleo will be the new owner of the Grimes hat?"

"Fat chance, nobody gets in between me and my hat" he laughed, stealing it back and placing it on his head. He wrapped his arm round my waist and pushed on the door handle.

"Wait," I said. He looked down on me. I stood on my tiptoes and whispered in his ear. "Melissa is pregnant."

"Really?" he yelled. I pressed both my hands on his mouth, pushing his back against a wall. He tripped slightly over a plant Mel had put outside to make it look more homely.

"Shhhh. Don't bring it up,! I hushed, placing my finger on his lips. He looked down at it, going cross eye."I just thought I could trust you most, you know?"

"As always, m'lady, your secret is safe with me," he smiled, moving my finger off his lips and kissing the knuckle. We walk into the house and everyone was ready to leave.

"Hey Chan," everyone greeted as they left one by one. Mingus was last and we walked on ahead down the steps.

"Have you ever been to a shoot before?" Chandler asked Mingus who was concentrating on his phone.

"I've been in one," he said, taking one last look at his phone before locking it. "I've never not been in one though."

"My boys model material," Norman said, pinching Ming's cheek from behind. "I'll get you in. No worries. Who can say no to those cheekbones?"

Mingus blushed running his hand along them. We walked down to the car and into the backseat.

@Skye_RMB: On our way to a photoshoot for #S5TWD!!!