first day filming! (costume hair & make-up)

"Yes sir," I replied. "Tell my Dad I've gone a walk with chief."

"Chief, I like it," he laughed. We walked round the corner. "So, let's talk."

"Gale's mentioned alterations to the script," I said.

"Correct, well, where to begin?" he asked, scratching his head. I paused for a second, not knowing whether or not I was suppose to reply to this. "Okay, the plan is that we have you, all alone, reach the prison. It's up in flames and what have you. Then, you see footprints belonging to Carl and Rick's path."

"I see," I nodded as we reached the coffee maker. Two cups in the space of two hours, yes please! Robert hit the machine.

"Whatcha think?" he asked.

"I guess you're the boss but either or suits me perfectly," I smiled.

"If you're happy, I'm happy," he replied happily. He seems a lot nicer than he did when I first met him.

"Happy as long as I'm here," I said, looking longingly out the window. It didn't seem as sad the last I looked out of it. That's what November does.

"How's, you know, uh," Robert said, trying to make small talk.

"You don't have to make small talk Mr Kirkman," I laughed. "But things are fine, thanks for asking."

He sighed a sigh of relief.

"We'll become closer in time," he reassured.

"Befriending the boss," I laughed, picking up my cup of coffee. "That'll win me some brownie points."

He laughed again.

"Let's go back and see the others," he said, laying his hand on my shoulder. We walked back into the front room and everyone was sitting there. I was meeting Danai properly for the first time. She was invited to Liverpool with us but had other commitments.

"So you're the infamous Skye?" she said in a questioning tone. "I'm Danai."

"Hi," I blushed. I'm still not used to meeting new people after all this time. Brighton, who plays Lizzie, Kyla, who plays Mika, and Luke, who plays Luke, were sitting too. I stood beside Chandler and we began to talk about my costume when they came over.

"Oh my gosh, hi," Brighton said. Chandler looked over.

"Hey Bri," Chandler said. "What's up?"

"It's Skye!" she said, bouncing up and down. I blushed a little, why was she excited to see me?

"Hi sweetie," I greeted. I realised I had spoken to her as if she was a child on pure accident. She was only two years younger than Chandler and I and it just slipped out. She didn't seem to care, she leaped onto me and hugged my waist. I looked down, my palms were straight in the air, then I looked up to Chandler. She chuckled to himself. I softly lay my hands on her back and head. She broke off.

"This is Kyla," she said.

"Hello," I greeted. She blushed a little.

"And this is Luke," Brighton continued. I looked over to the young boy.

"Hi Luke," I said.

"She yours?" Luke asked Chandler.

"Nah," he winked to me. I smirked.

"Well hello Skye," he said, putting his arm around me.

"Charming," I laughed.

"Skye, will you come watch TV in my trailer?" Brighton asked.