rome (part 2)

I didn't tell a single soul about the text and did what I did best; acted. I pretended everything was good and fine. We went to Walker Stalker Con as a group at 9am.

"You're on your own honey," Robert said, pointing to my table. I looked over to Mom, Dad and Mingus. I was a little nervous to be alone.

"It'll be alright," Mom said, bundling me into her from behind. I nodded and looked at my feet.

"She'll love it," Norman laughed, poking me on the rib. I pushed his hand off me abruptly and walked off to my table. Dad frowned a little.

Fans came and gone. I smiled, took compliments, critiques and signed a lot. All with my phone vibrating. Mingus came over.

"Hey sis," he smiled, crouching down next to me. That smile comforted me. I love how he calls me 'sis'. It's a reminder for me. Of my luck and of my place within the Reedus family.

"Hello," I smiled, at him, and then the girl standing in front of me with a load of stuff to sign.

"How's it going?" he asked. I looked down to the picture and sighed it with my golden sharpie.

"Going good, you?"

"Pretty bored," he said. I ignored him and handed the little girl her stuff back.

"Thanks sweetie," I grinned at her. I turned to Mingus. "I'm on a break soon, we should go grab a bite before the panel."

"Sure," he said. My phone began to buzz again.

"For Gods sake!" I yelled to my pocket. 32 missed calls. 8 texts along the lines of 'pick up', 'we need to talk' and 'please'.

"What's happened?" he asked, looking up to me.

"Too much," I snorted, taking the next autograph. "All with be explained later, alright?"

"Well, I'll love you and leave you," he said, putting his arm round me and hugging me. I tapped his hand a little and concentrated.

"Here you go," I said. I looked round her to the next person. I recognised him.

"Hi," I smiled, I could feel myself blushing a little. He was the fan from Liverpool that Chandler got jealous over.

"Hey," he said, half smiling, putting his hand on the desk.

"Do you have anything I could sign?" I asked him, looking up and into his blue eyes.

"Nah, I just came to see you again," he said, looking down and biting his lip. "Sorry, that's weird. I live between Italy and England. When I found out you were here I had to come."

"I really appreciate that," I said, fumbling around a little. "I took a picture with you last time, didn't I?"

"You did," he beamed. "Never got to see that picture."

"I'll put it on Twitter. How long ago was that now?" I asked. "10, 9 months ago?"

"Yeah, long time ago now," he laughed.

"Well, we could take one now, I'll get both printed and if you're back I'll sign them off for you."

"You'd do that for me?"

"Well, anything for a fan," I blushed. He was so cute. Chandler. You like Chandler, Skye. Speaking of Chandler, there goes my damn phone again.

"Thanks! Bye."

"See you."

"Skye will be taking an hour break, then to panels and finally photo ops. She'll be here all weekend folks so check back tomorrow," Greg said.