signing

220.

"Thank you," I smiled.

221.

"I am looking forward to Season 5, thanks for asking."

222.

"Yes, Chandler and I still date, have a great day."

223.

"Of course you can get a hug."

224.

"Mingus isn't here, but I'm sure he'd love to have met you too."

225.

"Lucky you, you've got my last head shot."

226.

"I can't sign your abs, sorry. Come back later when I have more head shots, take this pass and you can get straight to the front."

"Having fun?" Hana asked. I turned round and she stood with three big shopping bags.

"I've had funner days," I sighed, pressing the buzzer under the table that informed the people I had no more headshots.

"I got you a Starbucks," she smiled, pulling the frappe out of the bag. I'd never been happier to see a caffeinated drink.

"Thank you so much," I beamed, drinking it.

"Chandler ordered it everyday on set because it reminded him of you," she added, running her hands through her fingers. I blushed a little and swirled the drink with the straw.

"You guys are great together."

"Thanks," I smiled.

"Hey bæ," Chandler said from his table.

"Photo op time."

"I'll see you later Hana," I smiled.

"See ya later."

Chandler quickly bridal lifted me up, causing me to yell a little. He firmly kissed my cheek and dropped me onto my feet. By now, it was very clear the nice fangirls and the not-so-nice fangirls. He put his arm round my shoulder and we walked off.

"Boy am I glad that's over," I said, rotating my wrist. Chandler quickly spread our hand wide and we touched palm to palm.

"Not to be weird, but I literally couldn't stop staring at you," he blushed, looking at his feet.

"Really?" I replied, my cheeks the same shade as his. He held my face in his hands and as our lips almost met, a few people jumped out on us. We jumped in fright, Chandler screaming like a little girl.

"Chandler's not a little pussy anymore," Jon laughed. "I'm sorry, where are my manners. I'm Jon."

He reached his hands out and I shook it.

"Did we scare you?" Kyla smiled.

"Oh I think we got them good," Laurie winked, pulling Kyla into an embrace.

"Nice to meet you Mr Bernthal," I said.

"Call me Jon," he insisted.

"Yes, sir."

"Quit the formal shit," he laughed, punching my shoulder. "I've heard about how much of a little badass you are."

I shook my head bashfully. He immediately picked me up off my feet and put me on his shoulder.

"Let's go get some photos did!" he cheered. Laurie took a photo of me on his shoulder with Kyla and Chandler on either side. Jon and I were flipping the bird.