SDCC (part 2)

Chapter dedication: PsChandler. Sucky chapter, big one coming your way. Panel = slight drama. Many apologies for the speed and short chapter. Try enjoy :)!

Mom was pretty desperate to get us off of that damn plane. She rushed to baggage, smiling only slightly at fans, dragging me along.

"What's the hurry?" I whispered, my hands breaking free.

"I just want out of here Skye," she said sternly. "Please just hurry."

"At least wait on Dad," I snapped back slightly. She raised an eyebrow.

"Your father is in too high of a demand. I just don't want anyone to notice," she said through her teeth.

"How far on even are you," I whispered, reaching for her bag as it came.

"Almost 12," she replied, flashing devil stares at paparazzi. She was showing terribly, actually. I don't know if it's because she was so damn thin before but it was very visible.

I grabbed my bag and respected my mothers wishes to get out of here.

"Wait," she said slightly hesitating at the door. "Go drag Ming out of there."

I nodded and stormed back through the airport.

"Where's your Dad?"

"What's wrong with your Mom?"

"How's Chandler?"

I ignored comments and moved me hair around before I banged into Chandler's arm, causing me to fall. He pulled me up and touched my nose slightly.

"I'm so sorry," he apologised, engulfing me in a hug. I laughed a little as my blood stands his top. He rummaged around his hold all and pulled out his denim jacket to cover the stain.

"What happened?" Mingus asked, grasping me by the shoulders. He didn't give me time to answer while he attacked my face with a tissue.

"Mo- Melissa wants us to leave," I said, fighting my grip around his wrist.

"Sure, I'll go get Dad," he said. I jerked him back slightly and whispered why Melissa didn't want him to come. "Sure, I see her point. Later Chan. Can you tell Dad where I'm going?"

"Sure," he replied dryly, staring at me. "Bye."

"What's wrong with him?" Mingus asked.

"Don't know man," I replied, letting go of his wrist. We both pulled on our personalised RayBans that read Reedus at the side. Robert had ordered Cabs for us all to jump in when we were ready. Mom lead up in, he hands on our backs. When we sat down and drove off, everything was silent.

"Are you okay, Mel?" Mingus asked, leaning over me and putting his hand on Melissa's knee. She smiled and nodded, picking up his hand in hers.

"I'm alright son."

The way Melissa says son moves me, slightly. Never has she once tried to take the role of mother away from Helena but sometimes the words just slip out. Mingus smiled at her lovingly.

We arrived at the convention centre and it seemed the rest of the cast weren't too far behind. Norman and Chandler jumped out the next cab, Norman running straight to Melissa and Chandler to me. He hugged me tightly.

"Are you okay, is you know what okay?" Norman asked, whispering slightly. She nodded and held his face in her hands, slightly breathing in the scent of him.

"Yo," Kirkman yelled. "Reedus, we got a panel for 'Air' in twenty, lets move."

"See you all soon," he yelled. He kissed me on the top of the head and pulled Mingus away with him. I hugged Mom from the side and pulled Chandler in too.

Scott walked us to a photography area filled with green screens. We took some official shots individually and together. I uploaded one of Chandler and I on twitter and one of the whole cast on Instagram saying 'ma familia.'

Later, we were taken to the rooftop where other TV cast strolled around. It was crazy! We took some pictures by the pool and did some interviews. Chandler and I sat together to have some lunch. His mom had gone shopping for school supplies for Gray and Chandler. It was quiet. Everytime I looked to Chandler he was shaking.

"Are you okay?" I asked, trying to calm his trembling hands.

"Yeah, what? Yeah. I'm good."

I let it go over my head and ate lunch. Emily and Lauren joined us and later Steven did too. Dad came up with Robert. It was time for our panel. My first Comic Con panel and I was more than excited.