╰10th Catch╮

◈ Caught By A Beast ◈

╰10th Catch╮

..ARQ..

"HOW much time do we need for the newbies to be completed?" She asked in a more serious tone.

"One is still not updating." Tori responded.

Kanina pa sana nila naumpisahan ang initiation kung kumpleto lamang ang newbies. Subalit isa sa mga ito ang hindi pa dumarating.

When she found out who's still missing, she already expected that. She wasn't mistaken when she initially thought that the girl was nothing but a huge problem.

Naiinis siyang tumayo. "Call me when they are all here." Atsaka niya tinalikuran ang mga kasama.

All she ever wishes for tonight is a few minutes of peace of mind. She has been very busy these past weeks and she has to admit, she already feels dead on her feet. If Tori wasn't only being a bitch, she would've automatically re-scheduled the initiation. She could do that but as much as possible she also wants to get rid of childish arguments that Tori would willingly initiate.

Pero parang lalo lang sumasakit ang kanyang ulo sa nangyayari.

She goes to the rooftop, which, by the way, is a restricted area, to find the liberty that she wants. She has only thought of staying for a bit until the last candidate arrives but the pool seems inviting her to take a dip.

Ignoring the icy-cold feeling caused by the wind, she has immersed in the water. Chill immediately creeps into her spine for a while but gradually elapses.

The house is actually owned by her twin sister. But ever since Heathe left for an indefinite period, she started to take care of the property.

Ito pa lang ang pangalawang beses na pagganap nila sa naturang bahay ng kanilang sorority initiation. Bago niya gawin ang bagay na ito ay nagpaalam muna siya sa kanyang kapatid na walang kagatol-gatol rin namang pumayag.

Even though she's authorized to use the place whenever she wants to, she makes sure that no damages would ever be made to the house. She knows that no matter how many times her twin sister would say she already detested the mansion, Heather won't ever erase the memories created there.

She dives into the clear water and goes for a swim to shake the thoughts away. As she ascends her phone rings.

Inaasahan niyang si Tori ang tumatawag para sabihing kumpleto na ang mga newbie. Subalit nang makita niya ang nakarehistrong numero sa screen, napasimangot siya. Can't you ever get tired? Pailing-iling niyang inilapag muli ang cellphone sa gilid ng pool nang mabaling ang kanyang atensyon sa taong bigla na lamang sumulpot sa rooftop.

She instantly recognizes the curious cat. Curiosity and amazement are evident on the girl's face as she looks around. It's the same expression she has had the first time she set foot there, so she could relate. Aside from the swimming pool, the view offers a relaxing vibe— the reason why she likes to spend time alone on the rooftop.

Napangisi siya at umahon na mula sa tubig. Ayaw sana niyang maistorbo ang taong iyon subalit nais niyang kumpirmahin kung ano ang pakay nito sa naturang lugar.

For all she knows, the girl is not a newbie nor even invited at all.

Tumikhim siya at kaagad nakuha ang atensyon nito.

This girl never fails to amuse her as she sees her get petrified— the reaction that she loves to see from other people. 

.. LARA ..