Hallucination

"Evan!" Zoe said laughing. Evan smiled and Zoe rested her head on his chest.

"This movie is awful. I hope you know that." Zoe whispered.

"Shush you. This movie is phenomenal." Evan said.

"No not really. It's about little short hobos hunting for a magical bracelet." Zoe said.

"First of all, they're called Hobbits. Second of all, its rings not bracelets. Third of all-"

"Okay, you can either continue to talk about the stupid movie, or we can do something more fun." Zoe said. Evan smirked at her.

"C'mon Zo. What's more fun then watching the Hobbit?" Evan asked. Zoe kissed him and smiled.

"I think I might know a few things." Zoe said smirking back. Evan smiled and kissed her. Zoe started giggling and she threw a handful of popcorn at him. Evan laughed and threw a piece at her. Zoe smiled and that was how the popcorn fight started.

"Evan! If you throw one at me, I'll catch it in my mouth!" Zoe said excitedly. Evan smiled at her and threw a piece of popcorn at her. Zoe caught it in her mouth and smiled.

"Nice job babe! Okay, my turn!" Evan said. Zoe smiled and threw a handful at him. Evan shot her a look and she burst into fits of giggles. Evan grabbed her ankles and pulled her closer. Zoe laughed harder and Evan started pressing kisses to her cheek.

"Evan! Evan that tickles!" Zoe said, laughing. Evan smiled and started tickling her.

"Evan!" She squealed. Evan pinned her onto the couch and she laughed. She gently put her hand against Evan's cheek and he smiled. He kissed her and Zoe cupped his face in her hands. She closed her eyes and sighed. But when she opened her eyes, she almost screamed.

It was Connor. He had his hands around her neck and he looked absolutely furious.

"I know it was you," He hissed. "I know you stole it from me."

"C-Connor! I... can't... breathe." Zoe stammered.

But Connor didn't stop. He only grabbed her throat tighter and she started clawing at his hands.

Evan looked at her and her face started to turn a different colour. He came to his senses and jumped off of her. Zoe's face was bright red, almost purple. She was still clawing at her throat when Evan helped her sit up. After a few tries, Zoe finally took a deep breath in and started coughing. The coughing turned to tears quickly and Evan wrapped her in his arms.

"Zoe. Oh my God I'm so sorry." Evan said. Zoe buried her face in his chest and her sobs shook through her body.

"It's okay baby." Evan soothed. Zoe's cries never ceased and Evan was starting to panic. Zoe rarely cried and when she did, it was a couple tears and then it was over with. Zoe had been crying consistently for almost 3 minutes which she never did. At least not around Evan. He gently started rubbing her back and whispering soothing things into her ear.

"Baby," he whispered. "Zoe, please don't cry."

"That w-was so sc-scary." Zoe whispered.

"I know. Baby, I know. I'm so sorry." Evan said. Zoe looked up at him, her sobs stopping.

"Wh-Why are you s-sorry?" Zoe asked. Evan looked at her.

"I- I don't know."

"I'm not mad. Baby I'm not upset with you. Evan you saved my life." Zoe said. Evan pressed his forehead against hers and closed his eyes.

"Evan. Don't blame yourself for this. Please? You didn't do anything and I'm not angry, or upset with you." Zoe whispered. Evan looked at her and kissed her hard.