Is That My Shirt?

*In this oneshot, Evan doesn't have anxiety*

"Zoe Murphy! If you are not ready in 2 minutes you will be late!"

Zoe opened her eyes and looked at her phone.

"Oh my God!" She yelled. It was 7:45. Her first class was in 10 minutes and it was at least a 5 minute drive to her school. She jumped out of bed and ran downstairs in Evan's hoodie and a pair of leggings, which happened to be her pyjamas. She skidded into the kitchen and collided with her brother.

"Ah Connor! Move!" Zoe said loudly.

"Zoe's gonna be laaaaaateee!" Connor sang. Zoe looked in the fridge and smiled. Evan had made her lunch yesterday after school.

"It's easier if you do it the day before." He had said.

Zoe threw her lunch bag over with her backpack and ran upstairs. She pulled on a pair of black leggings and started digging through her closet. She finally pulled on a blue long sleeve shirt that was too long in the sleeves but she didn't care. She ran into her bathroom and quickly brushed her teeth and hair.

"Zoe Murphy! I'm leaving!" Her mother shouted.

"Give me one second Mom!" Zoe shouted back. She grabbed her phone, earbuds, and charger before sprinting downstairs and grabbing her backpack and lunch bag. She grabbed her shoes and ran barefoot to the car. She climbed in the front seat and let out a sigh of relief. Her mother walked out to the car and handed her a coffee mug and an orange.

"You need to eat breakfast." Her mother said. Zoe put the orange in her lunch bag and put the coffee in the cup holder. She pulled her Toms on and grabbed her coffee.

"Zoe, you look like crap." Connor said from the backseat.

"Shut up!" She said.

"That shirt looks a little big." Connor said, pulling at the fabric.

"Leave it Connor! I'm fine!" Zoe said.

"Connor, leave your sister alone." Their mother said. Connor sat back in his seat and Zoe took a sip of her coffee. The hot drink instantly woke her up and she smiled.

"Okay. So I'm going to be home late and so will your father. I know Zoe is going to Evan's and she can drive with him. Okay. I love you both, make good choices!" Their mother said. Zoe got out of the car and grabbed her backpack and coffee mug. She pulled her phone out and saw 4 missed texts from Evan.

"Hey, is everything okay?"

"I didn't think Zoe Murphy would be late."

"Oh my God, you're coming to school right?"

"Zoe. Where are you? I'm getting worried babe."

"Your boyfriend is desperate." Connor said. Zoe shoved him and put her phone away. She walked through the front door and saw Evan pacing. He made eye contact with her and walked towards her.

"I was so worried when I didn't hear from you." Evan said.

"Well I'm here now aren't I?" Zoe said smiling. She went up onto her tippy toes and kissed Evan.

"Hi." She whispered.

"Is that my shirt?" Evan asked. Zoe looked at him and down at the blue shirt she had on.

"Oh my..." she trailed off.

"It's okay Zoe. It looks way better on you then it did on me." Evan said.

"Don't tell anyone. Especially not my brother!" Zoe said, grabbing the sleeve of the shirt Evan was wearing.

"You look adorable." Evan said. He grabbed the bottom corners of her shirt and pulled her towards him.