10k!

Holy moly you guys! We've reached 10,000 reads!

Thank you thank you thank you! To everyone who has read, voted, commented, and requested! Thank you for dealing with my crazy updating schedule, thank you for reading my one shots, the good and the not so good, and thank you for continuing to support me on this amazing journey!

To celebrate 10,000 readers (I'm still in shock), I will be uploading the Zoevan wedding one shot from my other book Christmas in Cincinnati. It is very long overdue, and now seems like a good time to finish that and publish it.

ALSO

Because my Christmas book last year was such a success, I've decided to do the same thing this year. The story will be the same idea (25 different prompts for the 25 days before Christmas) but I've decided to send our pals a few years into the future. So some of the prompts may seem the same but I promise, everything is going to be new to a certain extent!

I'm planning on starting this new section in the existing book but altering the title. So instead of saying December First, it will probably be 12/01/18 (I haven't decided yet).

So stay tuned for a cutesy Zoevan wedding, some surgery, and an imaginary friend! As well as a new Halloween one shot!!

wow that's a lot...

Anyway, I'm so excited to share my new ideas with you guys! Please continue to be patient, the wedding shot will be out soon!

Thank you guys again for 10k, it truly means more than I can say.

I love you all! Until the next one shot!

xoxo,
Sophie