When it all started.

3rd person's pov.

~5 years old~

It was when the twin turn 5. Ieyoshi was playing around the house doing stuff to do. While Tsuna was climbing a tree,more importantly he was 5 when he he almost kiss the ground when he lost a grip on one of the branches that he was sitting on and fell.

But before he could touch the ground, in the middle way, a bright sunset orange flames burst from his hands making him fall to the ground slowly.

He then was shock and curious about the flames and start to summon it. It was wonderful. He felt warm all over and a bit of happiness and peace. He smile as he play with that a bit, but quickly summon it out when he heard the door slam open.

He quickly look it was his twin Ieyoshi who is playing with a ball again with some different friends. He wants to join too, but Ieyoshi don't want to be.

So instead he went back to his room and started reading some books. All though he is quite interesting about the Italian dictionary and some english dictionary. So he was started to read those.

~ 6 Years old~

"Ie-kun, Tsu-kun. Breakfast is ready." Nana called down stair.

"Coming!" Ieyoshi reply before the door slum open and went down stair to hug his mother. Nana immediately comb Ieyoshi blonde hair.

Tsuna on the other hand, un summon his fire that he was playing with, lately he likes playing with it and make different kinds of shape with it.

He grab some couple of books, and put it in his school bag and open his room slowly and slowly went down stairs.

"Good Morning mom." Tsuna said softly and sit to his proper sit and eat his breakfast silently.

"Morning Tsu-kun." Nana said happily.

"You know mom, at school my friends and classmate call him at school as Dame-Tsuna. Because he can't even walk at the street without tripping out of nowhere." Ieyoshi said cheerfully.

"Mou~ Tsu-kun. You should really work on your clumsiness ok. Maybe more like Iey-kun,his really an accurate child you know." Nana said.

Tsuna ignore that and nod softly. One it ain't his fault he was born clumsy, very clumsy. Trip out of nowhere is one of the example. But somehow somewhere its also his fault, because while he was walking his mind always focus on those books he had read and the computers library due to the process that he want to learn about how to hack.

Now Ie was talking to Nana. He on the other hand was in his own world. He really don't like to be like Ieyoshi. One, being a popular in school is not great. Surrounded by people all the time is somehow annoying, so he quite like to be alone so it will be peaceful.

But it also have a side effect. Being bullied physical or verbal was one of them, and his brother? Let's say he was the leader of the certain group.

Once he came to the house with full if bruises and injuries yet he just tell his mom for being clumsy and stupid went to his room and healed himself there.

For such a young age, his quite knew first aid kit due to the fact almost everyday he do that to hisself and as time pass by he quickly learn new things about first aids.

"Time for school boys, an oh be sure to come home safe and early ok. There will be a surprise when you got home." Nana said sweetly and brightly.

Ieyoshi now demand what is the surprise and Nana always says its a secret.

Tsuna immediately know what was that smile means,  it means his father will go home again. Oh, how he miss his father so much.Last time he saw his father was he was 3.