Chapter 66

3rd person's pov.

Kyoya now walks Tsuna to Tsuna's house. Tsuna insisted that Kyoya shouldn't walk him home but Kyoya's reply is his on Patrol.

Tsuna just chuckle. They stop infront of the house of Tsuna. "Thank you for walking with me Kyoya." Tsuna said with a smile.

"Hn." Kyoya said and pat Tsuna's head. "By the way Omnivore, do you have plans tomorrow?" Kyoya ask, and was planning to ask Tsuna on a date.

"Yes I do. Maybe You should come. Me and the rest will going to meet up with the Ghost." Tsuna said then thought about Kyoya is meeting with Alaude or Deamon. Namimori Shrine will be destroyed. "On second thought. You shouldn't come since You and Alaude-nii will destroy Namimori Shrine for sure." Tsuna said.

Kyoya glare at Tsuna. "I'll come. Beside I need to spar with that Carnivore." Kyoya stated, he had to admit. He would love to see his ancestor and spar with him once again.

"Ok then Kyoya. " Tsuna said then lean in and kiss Kyoya's cheek. "Good night and sweet dreams." Tsuna said with a happy smile before going inside the house.

Kyoya remain frozen and touch his cheek where Tsuna kiss him. He remember the day where Tsuna was late and their spar end up to his first kiss. Kyoya smirk almost went to smile and walk away with his happy thoughts.

That night, Kyoya finally sleep happily and peacefully.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Tsuna wake up in the morning feeling tired. Because a certain skylark was running in his mind. What was he thinking? Or may is he thinking at all? He can't believe that he just kiss the Prefect Demon Skylark last night on the cheek. What was he thinking? His so stupid.

It end up Tsuna can't sleep at all within those thought. He try to think that he did that because he like no Love the certain skylark.But its not like that the Skylark will love him back. And for God sake they both Guys and Tsuna is falling for anothe guy.

Tsuna became frustrated and went down to cook breakfast for everyone. Well an expresso for Reborn. Hot Vanila with Chocolate for Him, Lambo, Fuuta and I-pin, a smooth white coffee for his mom and some breakfast stuff.

"Good morning Tsuna." Reborn said as he smell the strong scent of Expresso.

Tsuna sat down on his sit. "Morning too Reborn." Tsuna said happily. Suddenly, Tsuna remember the times when Kawahira showed up in his dream and talk about him lifting the cursed.

"Reborn? Can I ask you a question?"

"Shoot it."

"Do you know a guy name Kawahira?"

"No I don't, Why?"

"Nothing really." Tsuna reply but then he remember that Kawahira was known as Checkerface.

"Then how about an Illusionist name Checkerface?"

Reborn froze at the moment and set his expresso on the table. "His known as the greatest Illusionist in the world.And his the person who put the curse into us Arcobaleno." Reborn stated.

Tsuna blink once or twice before shrieking like a girl.

"Really? His the one? He look a nice person to me." Tsuna said.

"You met him?"

"Yes, he appeared in my dream. A dream communication is the term Mukuro use to call it."

Reborn was froze a moment and sip his Expresso.

"What did he say?"

"He say something,About Yuni should pass the sky Pacifier to me and I shall broke the curse of all the Arcobaleno within my Sky Flames. Kawahira stated that I'm a true sky that Luce once mention about. I doubt myself that I am, But Byakuran and Yuni agree within Kawahira's words. Yuni is ready to give me the pacifier though." Tsuna stated.

Reborn tilt his fedora down.
"You may broke the curse, but will disappear just like luce?" Rebon azk seriously.

"Who knows, Kawahira never mention. I was hoping that I shall meet him again, in person this time. So then I'll be happy to broke the curse. Then you shall be happy again Reborn" Tsuna said as he touch those soft Fedora of Reborn.

Reborn smirk at that and tilt his Fedora down. "I believe that your the true sky Sawada Tsunayoshi." Reborn thought.

As soon as their conversation ended, Nana and the kids came down and eat breakfast happily. After they eat breakfast I-pin ask if she can play with Tsuna but Tsuna refuse and said he needs to meet up with Enma and others specially the Ghost.

Reborn then jump at Tsuna's head and gave Tsuna a certain box with a Vongola Crescent on it. "What shall I do with this rings Reborn?" Tsuna ask.

"I believe that your guardians including Lambo will be their at the shrine right? How about you gave those rings to them instead." Reborn stated.

"Hm~ Maybe your right." tsuna said happily.

"Mom I'm going out with the kids." Tsuna said.

"Ok Tsu-kun. Be careful."

"Hai Maman."

The tsuna happily walking towards the shrine. The first greeted him was a metal fan,but he dodge it with his intuition. He then look at who's the attacker.

It was a girl who Enma was trying to calm down.

"Enma-kun."Tsuna happily greeted. "Who is she? She look so cool and beautiful girl. Is she your girlfriend?" Tsuna ask.

Enma blush and the lady just smirk and look away,but if you look carefully she is blushing a little bit.

"N- No, She is one of my guardians. Her name is Adelheid Suzuki." Enma said.

"Tsk, Your the Vongola Decimo?, How pathetic." Adel said.

"Adel, Pls don't call Tsuna-kun like that." Enma stated.

"Its fine Enma-kun. I was said to be worse than pathetic. " Tsuna said with a smile.

"And this is Julie Katou, Oneof my guardians too and Adel's boyfriend." Enma stated happily.

Adel gave Enma a glare. "Nice to meet you Vongola Decimo. I must say your cute and more like a feminine like type." Julie said.

Tsuna blush a bit and look down.

Enma noted that Tsuna is really Cute. He is.

"Ahm, Thanks for compliment Julie-san." Tsuna said.

"Julie is fine."

"Julie then." Tsuna stated happily.

Then after a wards Tsuna's Guardians and Yuni was their too.

_________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊