Chapter 32

3rd person's Pov.

"REBORN!" Ieyoshi yelled again because Reborn keep stealing his breakfast.

"SMACK!"

Reborn smack the head of Ieyoshi and say:

"A boss should always be on guard." Reborn said.

Ieyoshi just kick table and make and annoying sound and was about to stand up, when his stomach growl in return. (Since last night dinner Reborn also stole his dinner. With an annoyance he just went to his room and sleep.)

Ieyoshi's eyes got the sight of the food of Reborn which is untouched, Ieyoshi try to stole it. But quickly Reborn got it and jump to other sit.

Ieyoshi just scof and got his  breakfast again which is just half.

Then at after that he run towards the door and walk faster going to the school with Reborn in his head. His still struggling to balance Reborn.

But Reborn keep hitting him again and again since a good boss should know how to balance things which Ieyoshi yelled at Reborn again.

Then in the gates, Ieyoshi can feel the death glare of Hibari towards him. It send shiver to his spine. He also notice the annoying, Stupid bomber.

"Oh? Looks who's here. The idiotic bomber." Ieyoshi said as he raise his brow.

"Tsk, Stupid. Your not worth it." Hayato said as he ignore Ieyoshi and walk towards the class.

Its been 3 days since their match. Reborn heal his injuries with sun flames and his current injuries just sting but its nothing for Hayato since his use to it.

His smoking bomb Hayato, since his childhood he live in Mafia world already.

Hayato then sat down on his sit and stare at thin air thinking when will his sky will showed up. He hopes that the bastard pineapple won't tag along, nor come along.

The Bastard Pineapple annoyed him more than his sit mate Ieyoshi that was nothing to him. Since that bastard pineapple is keep calling him an puppy-chan or Lost puppy. He swear he will blow that thing off. Maybe he could he could fix that horrible hairstyle with his dynamite.

When the class started. The bell ring and a few minutes the teacher came in. Reborn is still observing his student Ieyoshi.

"Class We have a new student." The teacher said, "You can come in now."

The door slid open and all of the class was shock, Ieyoshi froze and almost chock when he saw the new student. Well Hayato smile brightly.

"Hello Minna. My name is Cielo Tsunayoshi Giglio Nero. I'm from Italy so I really don't know much her so pls treat me well." Tsuna said as he bow politely and smile at his class.

Reborn who was observing the class was also surprise. And what did the kid just say? Tsunayoshi? Giglio Nero?

Some girls cheek went pink seeing that the brunet standing infront of them was so god damn cute. And some already has blood on their nose specially when Tsuna's smile is making him more cuter.

"WHAT IN THE WORLD IS THAT DAME DOING HERE!?" Ieyoshi thought and want to yelled at Tsuna yet he can't let his mask or good reputation be broken so he stay silent.

"Ok, then Da- I mean Tsu-"The Teacher said but was cut off by Tsuna.

"Call me Cielo ma'am." Tsuna said in english.

The teachers eyes widen but nod and look at his class. "Ok then Cielo. You can sit beside Ya-" The teacher was cut off when Hayato kick his sit mate, (well not Ieyoshi. The one in his left and beside the window.) and glare at him to leave. Which was the poor girl nod and went to the back on a vacant sit.

"Cielo-sama, you can sit beside me." Hayato said proudly.

"Cielo-sama?" Everyone thought specially Ieyoshi who look Hayato a What Look.

"😅 Hayato, you don't need to do that." Tsuna thought. But he nod and sat beside Hayato. Beside if he say no then Hayato will be apologizing to him which was worse to see. (Since Hayato apologize to him while his head was slamming on the floor.)

Tsuna sat down at his new sit and smile at everyone. The teacher continue his lesson (more like his useless lesson) so Tsuna sigh and didn't even dare to listen.

Instead his attention was in Reborn. He look at Reborn with a brows up, because Tsuna was sure that he saw a infant wearing a fedora hat and suit.

But Tsuna shrug it and look at the sky instead and drift off.

"How did he knew I was here? I'm perfectly hidden." Reborn thought. "Interesting... Aria? What are you hiding?" Reborn smirk.

🕠🕥🕕🕣🕣🕤🕚🕞🕐🕑🕡🕡🕧

Lunch came.

"Cielo-sama, Let's go and eat Lunch together." Hayato offer with a smile.

"Oh, Sorry Hayato. I need to meet up with Hibari Kyoya in the reception room. I still need to sign up some files for my official transfer." Tsuna said.

"Then I shall accompany Cielo-sama." Hayato said with a smile.

"No need, maybe you should eat lunch." Tsuna said.

"No, I must Accompany Cielo-sama for wherever he will go. Beside I heard that Hibari Kyoya is the Bastard Prefect demon who beat students up to a bloody pulp. So I can't let that bastard hurt Cielo-sama." Hayato said as he walk out of the classroom with Cielo.

The classmate and Ieyoshi look at Cielo and Hayato who is close and Hayato is acting weird. Why would the bomber will call Cielo a Cielo-sama? And That Cielo, Isn't he Dame-Tsuna?

They all thought.

"Hm~ Is he really that scary?" Tsuna ask Hayato while they are walking on the hall ways.

"Don't worry Cielo-sama. I'm here to protect you." Hayato said.

"Ah.. Really you don't need to. I'm fine." Tsuna said.

Hayato insist. Then Tsuna just sigh. He can't win against Hayato's loyal service. Like his loyal storm, like Fon-san. But Fon is not aggressive like Hayato, more like an opposite. But both people are loyal to their sky, just like Fon was loyal to Luce.

Once reach the Reception room. Tsuna sigh and knock once.

He heard a very very cold voice saying come in.

"Good Noon Hibari-san." Tsuna said with a smile.

"I'm the new student, And I came here because-" Tsuna said but was cut off hy the glare of Hibari who is not in a mood.

"Hibari-san? Is something matter?" Tsuna ask, well he don't shutter since he encounter a more scary K. I and glare before. Its from Aria.

Aria was angry to him and Mukuro who destroy her precious rose garden. (Tsuna: Hey! Thats mostly Mukuro's fault. Mukuro: Kufufufu~ *Roll his eyes*) And Aria glare sweetly at him but he knows behind those sweet smile is an bad hell.

"You! Herbivore!" Hibari said.

"What do you want with Cielo-sama?" Hayato ask.

Suddenly a light strike in Tsuna's mind. He saw those beautiful grey-steel-icy cold eyes that were beautiful.

"Hayato? Can you wait for me outside? Hibari and I need to talk something." Tsuna said in a serious tone.

Hayato nod, he knows his Cielo-sama too well. He knows when Tsuna is getting serious, happy, and most of all that scary K. I he had.

_________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊

Dear Readers:

Starting From now on. I'll be uploading one chapter for day. I'm kinda busy in real life.

-MalditaDiAsh.