Chapter 31

3rd person's pov.

"Heh? Mukuro can't come with us?" Tsuna ask.

"Yes Dear, But don't worry. He will be their in Namimori together with you guys." Aria said with a smile.

Well currently, Tsuna, Yuni and Chrome was on the couch sitting infront of them is Aria who stated that Gamma, Mukuro, Verde and Skull went to a mission. And until now the Mission wasn't yet over so Aria decided that they will go first back to Namimori and Mukuro later.

Tsuna agree as long as Mukuro will come back later. He knew Mukuro is safe since every person in this planet, Mukuro is known for their nightmares.
Source of Nightmare- Mukuro.

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

Its been 3 days since Hayato was called by Reborn.

But 3 days ago. Reborn called Hayato to challenge the Vongola Decimo Candidate to prove if that person is worth it. But both Reborn and Hayato know his not.

@ Ieyoshi's Class that day.

The teacher went in with a new student. The girls chuckled and some are giggle.

"Wah, so handsome"

"So gorgeous"

"Who's that good looking guy?"

And some things like that were the comments of the girls in the class.

"Tsk, him? Gorgeous? I'm more gorgeous and good looking that guy." Ieyoshi thought.

Then the teacher introduce the new student.

"Class as you can see we have new student, and his from italy so be nice to him." The teacher said.

"Name is Gokudera Hayato." He said.

Girls scream as the name was heard, they think that the boy was cool and amazing.

"Ok, Gokudera-kun. You can sit beside Sawada-kun." The teacher said while he pointed the sit.

When Hayato rich his sit, he slip a piece of paper on Ieyoshi desk.

Ieyoshi read the piece of paper that Hayato slip.

Hey you, Meet me behind the school when lunch came. Don't be late or I'll really blow your heads off.

The note said, Ieyoshi clench the note and throw it somewhere.

Reborn was Watching on the tree and observing his student's reaction. He can't read minds but Ieyoshi was easy to read so he did conclude Ieyoshi was selfish.

When Lunch came. Ieyoshi went behind the school because Reborn call him.

As he got there he was thrown a dynamite luckily he dodge it but was affected by the explosion. He had a little bit scratch in his arms.
"Stupid! Who ever throw that dynamite?" Ieyoshi said in annoyance.
"Tsk, your not fitting to be a Decimo, I Gokudera Hayato will going to blow your heads off 10th" Gokudera said as he keep on throwing dynamites.

Ieyoshi was running around trying hard to avoid the dynamites. Then Gokudera sighed and look at reborn who is smirking. "Are you sure his qualified to be the Decimo? it looks like he is not!" Gokudera then lite up two dynamites and throw to Ieyoshi, he manage to avoid one but the other one hit him. "See, his weak!" Gokudera said. Then reborn shoot Ieyoshi a Dying Will bullet.

Sky Flames emit his head and arms "I WILL KILL YOU JERK, WITH MY DYING WILL!!!" Ieyoshi said, the. he attack Gokudera who manage to dodge all of his attack. "Your still weak, your Sky flames aren't that pure and strong." Gokudera said as he was attacking with his dynamites.