Chapter 29

3rd person's Pov

"Agh, REBORN!" Ieyoshi said with anger because he was being awake by the sadist tutor spartan from hell with a giant big Mallet.

Reborn smirk.

"You should be getting up. You have 8 minutes to go to school before someone will bite you to death." Reborn said.

With that Ieyoshi jolted awake, and hurry to go to the bathroom, take a bath, wear his uniform and take a piece  of toast for his breakfast  and then tun away, but before he could run he was drag by Reborn on the Dinning table and make him sit.

"Skipping breakfast is bad for health." Reborn said while smirking.

"Ara~Ara~ Reborn is right. Skipping breakfast it bad Iey-kun." Nana said.

Ieyoshi face which was worried and fear turn to brighten smile. Nana call
him Iey-kun again.

"I know that mom, Its that...I'll be bitten to death by a certain someone...REBORN!"

Ieyoshi's face was smiling, but its slowly turn to fear and scared being bitten to death by a certain someone and Reborn is the one who's stealing his food.

"A good boss must be alerted at any cause." Reborn said.

"Then if your just gonna take my food, without touching yours. I'm leaving." Ieyoshi said as he stand up and run away from home.

Reborn smirk. He enjoy seeing others suffer.

He follow Ieyoshi to the school which his smirk got wider when the perfect Demon is bitting his student to death with a bloody pulp. Well he has a theory that his stupid baka-Yoshi student did something to anger the skylark like that. Well he did know the reason.

Flashback.

"Chaos Hibari Kyoya." Reborn said as he was standing on the window of the reception room.

"Hn. Sun Arcobaleno." Hibari welcome the income with a calm cold glare that Reborn do understand what its message.

"Why are you here?" Hibari ask. He knew this baby is strong and a carnivore like his uncle. Well he did meet this Reborn guy before when he was very young when his father leave him behind through his uncle which was Fon. He knew Reborn is a strong Carnivore.

"I came here to observe my Student Sawada Ieyoshi." Reborn said calmly.

"Hn." Hibari reply.

"And I came here to ask you, About Sawada Tsunayoshi." Reborn said.

"Why?" Hibari ask.

"I want to know behind his disappearance." Reborn said.

Hibari sigh heavily and look at the window with his boring face. He really don't want to talk about his omnivore, yet... He knew Reborn won't leave him alone unless that mini hitman carnivore would get what he wanted.

"Sawada Tsunayoshi, a small Omnivore with gravity defying brown hair, pale skin, innocent big doe chocolate eyes, and Has a warm smile." Hibari start to murmur with his face still blank and unreadable while looking at the sky.

"His an Omnivore because his a Carnivore who pretend to be an Herbivore." Hibari Murmur and after that a long silent was made between the two people.

Reborn got annoyed when Hibari stop talking so he ask a question.

"Then Why are so mad at My student? Don't deny, I know you have a secretive anger between Baka-Ieyoshi." Reborn said.

Hibari then glare at Reborn with bad aurora, before sighing and heavily and look at the window and the school ground.

Hibari then take out a small folder and gave it to Reborn.

"Its his school background when he was still elementary. " Hibari Murmur.

Reborn got the file and start to read it.

Sawada Tsunayoshi
6 years old
Known small for his age
Dame-Tsuna
Cheater-Tsuna
No friends, Boring

The Next page contain the grades of Tsuna which was god damn it horrible. It was all below and so low.

Reborn's eyes widen. He never expect that Tsunayoshi is quite like this. Its horrible.

"His also bullied most of the time since his easy to pick on and very very small. Mostly are his seniors and specially his excuse bastard of a brother." Hibari murmur.

Reborn went silent and also look at Hibari with Interest. He was thinking that Sawada Tsunayoshi is someone who this emotionless cold Carnivore's friend. A important Friend, and Reborn knows how important friends are. He don't admit but he has them, They are Idiots.

"So Tsunayoshi is your friend?" Reborn ask.

Hibari glare at Reborn. Glare daggers at him. Which Reborn conclude as a Yes. And the reason why he had hatred Ieyoshi because of the fact that he hurt Tsunayoshi even though they are brothers.

"What did you know about his disappearance?" Reborn ask.

Hibari went silent. "His been missing for 4 years. The last time I saw him was in the date of XX XX XXXX. It was the day of my graduation. He meet up with me on the Namimori hill. His mother call him then after that I never saw or heard from him again." Hibari murmur and continue to talk when he look over all Namimori to find him but he didn't find him anywhere.

But what Reborn was shock is when Hibari stated:

"No matter how aloof is the Cloud is. Sawada Tsunayoshi is the sky who won't leave him behind. The sky who protects and accept all."

With that Reborn was stun and didnt say a word.

Flash Back ends.

Reborn smirk and observe his student from the tree who went to the classroom with heavy injuries.

The girls were chit-chatting about how bad the prefect demon is for hurting theyre Ieyoshi-sama.

What a useless student.

Reborn then got his phone and dialed a specific number.

"Chaos."

__________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it.