Chapter 27

3rd person's pov.

" Kyoya, here." Young Tsuna said as he hand a box full of cookies to a raven boy with pale skin, and it looks like taller than him.

"Hn." The boy reply as he got the box and place it in the ground. He eat one of the cookies and smirk at Tsuna.

"You know your improving Omnivore." The boy commented.

"Yeah," Tsuna chuckle "Thanks to you Kyoya." Tsuna smile brightly.

The raven boy look at him with a smirk on a face as he bite another cookies.Then the boy lay his head on Tsuna's lap.

Tsuna smile feeling comfortable and run his small hands on the raven's hair. Tsuna look at the beautiful sky as the raven close his eyes feeling the comfortable hands on his hair.

"Hibari Kyoya, known as Prefect demon in Namimori. And aloof cloud." Tsuna murmur as he chuckle." I can't still believe of all the people in the world your the person who I became friends with." Tsuna smile brightly at ever.

"Hm, Sawada Tsunayoshi. Known as Clumsy and Dame-Tsuna. A herbivore. But then his an Carnivore who acts like a herbivore. A true Omnivore." The raven murmur coldly still has close his eyes. "Yet how inconvenient that your my first and only friend." The boy name Kyoya open his eyes and speak calmly.

Chocolate doe brown eyes meet up with calmly grey-steel-icy eyes.

Tsuna smile and look at the sky once more.

"Yeah, how inconvenient" Tsuna murmur.

Then everything turn black

.
.
.
,
,
,
.
.
,

Tsuna jolted up. Calmly he look as his surroundings. His in his room in Giglio Nero mansion. Tsuna calm hisself down.

Its been a while since his dreaming with a kid Name Hibari Kyoya. Yet he didn't tell anyone about it because he himself can't explain what is going on. And who is the kid name Hibari Kyoya?

Is a question for him.

He quickly got up and fix hisself before going yo eat breakfast. Along the way his mind was focus on his dream about the kid name Hibari Kyoya.

"Hibari Kyoya? Known as Prefect demon of Namimori? What kind of dream that is?.....Maybe its not a dream....But... Maybe..Just maybe that's a memory. But I must say, that gray-steel-icy eyes are beautiful and I think I saw those befo-

Tsuna's thought was disturb when he heard an explosion. It came from the Garden.

He quickly went to the scene and it was a very very mess.

"Why you bastard pineapple!"

"Kufufufu~Told you I'm not a pineapple lost puppy."

"Keep day dreaming Pineapplea-head!"

"Oya? Oya? you keep saying the death wish lost puppy-chan"

"Told you stop calling me lost puppy."

Well Technically Hayato was throwing dynamites at Mukuro who keep dodging and create an Illusion attempting to scare Hayato, and Hyato who keep dodging that trident. Also Hayato keep breaking the  illusion with his storm flames. The garden was a mess.

Tsuna then said:

"You two stop fighting." Very calmly said.

His being Ignore.