Chapter 47

3rd person's pov.

"Dino? Is he Dino Cavallone? The Boss of a certain Famiglia?" Tsuna thought as he saw the new teacher.

"What is he doing here?" Tsuna murmur softly, hopely no one hears it.

The girls were screaming because the new teacher was good looking.

After that the class started and Tsuna saw that Mukuro and Kyoya was done. Well those two better not fighting during lunch or else Tsuna will going to punish those two idiots.

🕠🕞🕔🕜🕘🕧🕥🕡🕕🕛🕝🕗🕡

LUNCH.

Before Tsuna got into the roof with the others Dino approach him.

"Are you Sawada Ieyoshi?" Dino ask.

"I'm sorry sensei, I'm not. That boy over there is." Tsuna said as he pointed Ieyoshi who is talking to his minions.

"Oh? Ok. You look like him? What's your name?" Dino ask.

"My name is Cielo Tsunayoshi Giglio Nero. You can call me Cielo or Tsuna for short." Tsuna said politely as he give Dino a warm smile.

Dino smile back. "Tsuna is then. But wait? Did you just say Giglio Nero?" Dino ask.

"Yes." Tsuna said.

"Hoy stupid Horse stop Bothering Cielo-sama." Hayato suddenly said.

"Horse?" Tsuna ask. "Oh, I remember your known as Bronco Dino." Tsuna said unconsciously. He slap his mouth as he said that.

"I'm sorry Dino-sensei." Tsuna said as he politely bow.

"No its fine. Your cute kid.." Dino said as he pat Tsuna's head. Tsuna's cheek turn slightly pink.

"Hoy! Don't touch Cielo-Sama like that!" Hayato said.

"Maa~Maa~ Haya-Chan calm down." Takeshi said as he try to make Hayato calm.

"Get your hands of me Stupid Base ball freak!" Hayato said.

😓 <---- Tsuna. Then he turn his head towards Dino. "I'll be going now Dino-Sensei." Tsuna said as he and the others walk towards the roof.

"His nice and kind. I wish the Vongola Decimo will be like him too." Dino thought and smile.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

AT ROOF.

Tsuna was beside Kyoya eating their lunches away from the noisy herbivores in Kyoya's term.

Takeshi and Hayato are in one place too talking to Ryohei explaining about the flames and what they do. Since Hayato knows about those flames already so its up to him explain those things to Ryohei.

"Kufufufu~ What are you two doing far away from those guys?" Mukuro suddenly appear, Tsuna jolted.

"Can you pls don't appear out of nowhere, geez." Tsuna said as he gave an irritated look at Mukuro. Kyoya glare daggers at Mukuro.

"I think I'll remember." Mukuro stated.

"No you won't." Tsuna said.

"Anywho, When are you going to take that pill that the Sun Arcobaleno offer?" Mukuro ask.

"Reborn said within this weak. First he need to do something." Tsuna stated.

"Oya? That infant sure had plan for you." Mukuro said.

"Yeah, maybe." Tsuna said "By the way where were you after your little sparring with Kyoya this morning? You didn't went to class either?" Tsuna ask.