Chapter 5

3rd person's pov.

"Hahahaha Dame-Tsuna trip again out of nowhere." a friend of his brother said.

Tsuna now just kiss the floor because he trip out of nowhere and now he hide his eyes with his bangs. He stand up but a foot hit his head and pin his head towards the ground.

"Stupid Dame-Tsuna, why did you even exist!?" Ieyoshi said.

"Sometimes I wonder why?" Tsuna thought to hisself.

Tsuna sigh heavily as he just let his brother and his friends beat him and bully him. He then was send flying to a wall. He realize that Ieyoshi just kick him in the stomach, immediately Tsuna cough blood because of the impact. He hold his stomach and curl hisself to a ball as he felt the pain.

"Ha, Dame-Tsuna is so weak." A friend of Ieyoshi said.

"Hah, Stupid pathetic Dame-Tsuna, again why di-" Ieyoshi said but was cut by,

"For disturbing someone else I'll bite you to death!" A cold voice said.

No more turning there heads towards the Voice and they run as fast as they can. Well, they are athletes so its easy for them.

Kyoya was going to chase those herbivore but he saw his so called companion was hissing in pain. So as gentle as he can be he held Tsuna on his arms.

Tsuna's eyes was half lided open and his coughing a few blood. His vision wasn't clear but he heard a cold, yet full of worried voice call his name.

"Tsunayoshi." That was he heard before darkness take over him.

When Tsuna wake up, he was greeted by a white ceiling. He blink once before blinking twice as he regain his conscious. He sat up and felt pain on his stomach, he hold his stomach and moan in pain.

He quite look around and found out that he was on an old Japanese style room, with only base as a design and some portrait on them.

He sigh heavily, then he heard that the door just slid open. He his eyes went widen when he saw who's the one standing there.

The kid immediately went beside him and careless his cheek softly.

"Are you ok?" He ask.

Tsuna never ever thought that he will heard Hibari will look over to him, more or less speak to him witch concern. Tsuna can even believe this is happening, the Hibari Kyoya is here standing infront of him.

"I-I-I'm fine Hibari-san." Tsuna said shyly.

"Hn, what happen there?" Hibari ask softly.

"Ah-ahm... It was just me....Be-being clumsy again...." Tsuna said sheepishly.

"You know your not a good lier herbivore." Hibari said.

"Ah...Sou..." Tsuna said while looking down and feeling so shy.

Once again silent consume the air. Hibari then put his gentle hand at Tsuna's head.

"How about go back to sleep, its 3:56 am. I call your mom that your staying here tonight." Hibari said.

Tsuna first was shocked. Di-did the Hibari Kyoya just made him stay on his house? more importantly did the Hibari Kyoya just save him form those bullies? WHAT?

Tsuna blink once or twice before pinching hisself on the cheek, he felt pain and now his right and left cheek is in pink color.

"Why did you do that Herbivore?" Hibari ask.

"A-Ah...Do-don't mind me Hibari-san. I-I-I just thought that this was just a dream hehehe..." Tsuna said sheepishly.

"Then let me help you." Hibari said as he grab a tonfa out of nowhere and ready to strike Tsuna on the head.

"A-Ah...I-I think I'm good. Thank you anyway for helping me Hibari-san." Tsuna said with a warm smile.

Kyoya was shock again and feel amazed again, Since when did someone thank him for something? Since when did he receive such a warm and acceptance smile from someone? And since when did he start to care for such a herbivore?

"Hn." Kyoya reply with a calm face before standing up and hid to the door.

"Good night Tsunayoshi." Kyoya said with a joy on his voice.

Tsuna had leave there dump founded. But smile brightly as he realize what Kyoya just say.

"Good night too Hibari-san." Tsuna said smiling.

He quickly lay on the bed and make hisself comfortable before falling asleep.

________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you like it 😄😄