Chapter 12

3rd Person's pov.

Saturday.

"Hibari-sempai, isn't this  view great?" Tsuna said as he and Hibari was sitting having a picnic on the namimori hill with the sun start to set. 

"Yes, it quite is." Hibari said as he bite a piece of cookies that surprisingly Tsuna made it and it was good.

"I'm quite curious Hib-

"Kyoya"

Tsuna blink at Hibari and look at him.

"Call me Kyoya."

Tsuna is certain that Kyoya did change.

"Yup Kyoya-sempai. And I-

"Drop the 'sempai' its just Kyoya." Kyoya said as he eat another cookies.

Tsuna who was surprise and shock/ frozen snap out a few minutes regaining his shock.

"Ok, Kyoya. Well...I was saying. I'm curious to why you stuck being my friend?" Tsuna ask gently.

Kyoya remain frozen for a minute and look at Tsuna. Then before continuing the cookies he had eaten.

"Why would you say that were friends?"

"Huh?"

"Your my cute little bunny."

With that Tsuna remain frozen before blushing as what Kyoya just said. 'Cute-Little-Bunny' That's quite something....

"O-Oh..."

"Beside.... Your comfortable to be with."

A pause for a moment. Kyoya lookat the sky which was orange sun set since the sun is setting.

"Your not those annoying herbivores who chit-chat super noisy, your more like peaceful and calm. Your like the sky who accept an aloof cloud like me and make me feel comfortable at any cause...................(Kyoya look at Tsuna) Now tell me Tsunayoshi, why did you stay to a prefect demon like me?"

One Tsuna was frozen, It was the first time in his life that he is been called by Kyoya with his first name. 'Tsunayoshi' It was like music to Tsuna's ears. Tsuna then look at Kyoya.

"Simple, because your my friend." Tsuna said.

Kyoya was first shock but then smirk and look at the sky once more enjoying the peace calm moment of them.

Tsuna was now agin looking where Kyoya was looking until his phone rang and he look at the ID caller, it was his Dad. Tsuna sigh and answer the call.

"Hello dad." Tsuna said with a calming voice.

"Are you ok Son?" Iemitsu ask.

"Fine." Tsuna simply answer.

"you don't sound like it." Iemitsu said.

"I'm just tired Dad" Tsuna simply answer and look at the floor.

"Tsuna? Can Papa ask you something?

"Sure"

Silent was made but it broke.

"Why do you hurt you Younger Brother?"

With that stupid question, Tsuna shadow his eyes with his hair and went to silent.

Kyoya was there listening. He was curious yet anger on the same time. Tsuna's dad just ask Tsuna about why is to Tsuna hurt ieyoshi. Is it suppose the other way around?