Chapter 64

3rd person's pov.

Tsuna wake up early in the morning. He was feeling grate about yesterday event.

Flash Back.

Tsuna went to the Vongola base here in Namimori.

"TRASH! I can't believe it that your gonna be the Next Vongola Decimo." Xanxus said.

"A-A-Ah..Yeah." Tsuna said sheepishly.

"Ushishi~ The prince thought your cute." Bel said as he pat Tsuna's hair. " Not only that your hair is so soft." Bel said with a smile in his face.

Tsuna blush a little. "Thank you Prince." Tsuna said politely. Bel stop on his track, He was surprised. No one, as in no one in his past life call him prince before. He always call himself as a prince but no one but other than himself call him that.

"Ushishi~ Then you shall be under my command Cute little bunny." Bel said as he smile and play in Tsuna's hair more until his hands was slap off by Viper who sat on Tsuna's comfortable flappy hair.

"Get your hands off him." Viper said then he look at Tsuna. "Sorry if we cause trouble Young Vongola Decimo." Viper said.

Tsuna blink once or twice before smiling. "Is fine Viper." Tsuna said with a smile. He got the mini Viper and hug him like a cute teddy bear. "Don't you know Viper? Your the most coolest style Arcobaleno I'd ever met. I know, I know, Skull was suppose to be, But your style is more cooler. I like that." Tsuna said with a smile as he pat Viper's head.

Viper blush a while because of Tsuna's warmness and cuteness but then shiver as he felt an dangerous aura coming from the corner. He look around and saw Verde, Skull including Reborn himself was looking at Viper with "Your-dead-look" .

Viper chuckle at that. He hug Tsuna more to tease those 3 more. "Thank you Tsuna." Viper happily stated.

A bullet pass through Tsuna's gravity defying hair. Tsuna look at Reborn.
"Mou~ Reborn, Don't do that." Tsuna said.

"VOI! We hope to see you in the italy 4 years from now." Squalo stated.

"Ah~ I Hope I'll see you too Squalo-nii." Tsuna stated, Squalo blush a little.  The future Vongola Decimo just call him, Squalo-nii. And The way Tsuna call him, its cute.

"Ah... Forget it." Squalo murmur and look at Xanxus.

"TRASH! Sorr-"

"Its fine Xanxus-nii. I understand." Tsuna said with a happy smile.

Xanxus was noted that Tsuna was really cute, he begun to pat Tsuna's head and noted it was soft and flappy. "You are one forgiving sky." Xanxus said, "You can really be the Vongola Decimo."

"Hai, Xanxus-nii. Your also the great boss." Tsuna said happily.

Xanxus smirk. "Isn't odd that a boss call his subordinates as Nii?" Xanxus stated.

"Don't you think that your my subordinates,your my friend Xanus-nii. And its not odd considering your older than me, I respect you as you." Tsuna said happily.

Xanxus was mesmerize by it. Tsuna is one right sky. He is one true sky considering Tsuna is polite and well mannered. Not only that, he call him a Friend, not a subordinate. It means a lot for Xanxus within the Vongola Decimo is this kind hearted.

"You will be a great Vongola Decimo, no wonder 9th chose you." Xanxus said.

"Tsuna was not the chosen one."Verde stated.

"What do you mean?" Viper ask.

Tsuna invited the Varia to stay and cook for them as a thank you for accepting him as Vongola Decimo. The Varia was surprise how delicious Tsuna's cooking is, its more delicious than any expensive restaurant in the world.

They have a wonderful conversation until there topic leads to Tsuna's life. Verde stated the times when Aria found Tsuna and raise him as a son. And Tsuna was never the chosen Decimo but Ieyoshi instead. The Varia had decided to observe Ieyoshi that day and they refuse to have Ieyoshi be the Vongola Decimo. Despite Ieyoshi hurt a mere child (Such as Lambo, I-pin and Fuuta) for no reason at all. Badly beaten.

Tsuna healed their wounds and Ieyoshi will suffer hell from Varias which Reborn stated a secret to the Varias that Ieyoshi almost kill Tsuna when the day that Varia decided to attack.

The Varia's was more furious to kill his brother but he stop it. Saying,"Ieyoshi is still my brother." Tsuna stated, and Xanxus can't do anything except the fact that Tsuna was just too nice.

They leave Namimori after and taking care of Vongola in the italy saying they will wait until Tsuna will come and sit in the throne.

Tsuna wave them goodbye and say "See you again"

Flash Back ends

Tsuna sat up on his bed,went into the bathroom and fixhisself.

"Good morning Minna~" Tsuna happily said.

"Morning Tsuna/Tsuna-nii." Everyone greeted happily except for Ieyoshi who is Missing.

"Reborn? Where is Iey?" Tsuna ask.

"He spend his night within his gangs base. You know his one Yakuza leader right?" Reborn stated.

"Oh yeah, he is. I wish he will change." Tsuna said.

"I hope so too." Reborn stated.

Tsuna have a wonderful Breakfast with all of them. He first walk Lambo, I-pin, and Fuuta on Namimori Elementary before walking to Namimori high.

He met with Takeshi and Hayato their apologizing to not walking with him, they didn't know Tsuna was already awake. Tsuna said is fine and notice Kyoya on the corner.

Kyoya was looking a little off today, very not in hisself. He looks tired.

Tsuna noted that he will need to have a talk with Kyoya this lunch if he has a time. (Considering its hard to escape his two best friend)

As the class started, Tsuna roll his eyes as he saw the so-called elite teacher Nezu came in the class.

"Class we have a new student today. Pls come in." Nezu said.

The door slid open to revealed a shy kid with pale skin, and red hair.

"He-He-Hello, M-my name i-i-is E-E-Enma Ko-kozarto. Ni-Nice to meet you." The boy said gently.

"WHAT!?" Hayato exclaim.

________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊