Chapter 61

Warning: I'm bad at Fighting Scenes.

3rd person's pov.

"Take this." Levi said as he shoot lighting to Kyoya but then failed as Kyoya attack Levi with his tonfa but Levi dodge it.

"You have quite a speed, and interesting you have quite a skills." Levi said while dodging all Kyoya's attack. But then Kyoya hit Levi that send flying, but Levi just smirk and look at Kyoya.

"You know, you have cloud flames, And were lacking a Cloud guardian. You'll be qualified." Levi said. Kyoya attack again. " I'll never follow someone." Kyoya said coldly as he was keep attacking which Levi all dodge, but then he hit Levi on the head again. "Only My sky." Kyoya continue and a hint of purple flames lit on his tonfa.

Kyoya didn't bother seeing that, but then smirk along the way as he was enjoying how he encounter a strong opponent. But then it change since his tonfa was block by a sword.

"Hello, My name is Genkishi." He said as he swang the sword. Kyoya back away.
"Your one strong opponent." Genkishi said Kyoya just smirk and attempting to lung froward.

"Hey his my opponent." Levi said.

"No, His all yours." Genkishi said as he was pointing a 7 years old kid who's looking so lazily.

"Hello stupid man. Your not suitable for a lighting guardian." Lambo said.

"The hell you say Brat!?" Levi said.

"Yare, Yare, Looks like your not just stupid, your a deaf too." Lambo said lazily.

"Why you... OH your going to repay for that!" Levi said as his umbrella like weapon flew to the sky and start producing electricity. "NOW." Levi said and electricity shot down Lambo.

It produce some white smoke around  Lambo, Lecvi smirk thinking that Lambo was already gone. But his wrong, as the smoke clear, he saw Lambo standing up like a very very cool kid with green electricity start to surround his body.

"Thanks for the electricity you gave me... I'm all charge up" Lambo said, he took a deep breath before glaring at Levi. Lambo quickly attack Levi, which cause Levi bot able to dodge since Lambo was faster than a blink and immediately hit him shocking him with an electricity that his body can't handle.

Levi was on floor still was shock. "Yare, Yare, I over did too-" Lambo was cut by when Kyoya was send his direction which cause both of them hitting a wall.

"That hurts." Lambo said lazily and sleep on the ground.

Kyoya smirk and attack Genkishi with his full strength including his cloud flames very very active.

Theyre battle last for 47 minutes until Kyoya use his tonfas secret hidden compartment and successfully manage to hit Genkishi. Well defeat Genkishi with his cloud flames.

Once Kyoya saw Genkishi was laying on the ground, Kyoya was on his knees. He was tired he knew it, but he still can fight just so he need a rest.

But suddenly out of nowhere, Genkishi stand up and turn into a skelleton with tons of Sword.

"You need a help Hibari-san?" Takeshi said as he offer a hand to Hibari which Hibari gladly accept and stand up.

Takeshi was holding his sword.

"Lets finish this." Takeshi said but then he saw Kyoya attack Genkishi with a damn maximum  speed.

But in the end Kyoya did manage to 'bite genkishi to death' he a was just tired that's why he collapse but still unconscious.