Chapter 8

3rd person's pov.

"Mom, i'm going out for lunch." Tsuna said as he tie his shoes.

"Ok, but be sure you keep your clumsiness checked." Nana said, without even looking at Tsuna and focusing on the T.V

"I'll try." Tsuna said before leaving.

Now Tsuna was walking on the street towards the playground with earphone on his ear the connected to the phone.

"Playing We are by One ok Rock"

Tsuna hummed the song and making sure that he was looking at were is he to make sure his clumsiness was checked.

But as he got at the playground he found no Hibari-san yet he found something terrible. Ieyoshi and his friends. Tsuna was about to walk out when a strong rough hands tap his shoulder and push him backward.

He saw that Ieyoshi now is standing infront of him.

"What is a Dame-Tsuna doing on the playground ? Playing? Hah!"Ieyoshi said.

Tsuna just hide his eyes with his hair.

"A-ahm... Ieyoshi-sama I think I'll go now." Tsuna said as he stand up and attempting an escape.

"Where do you think your going? We didn't have fun yet." Ieyoshi said as he kick Tsuna on the feet making Tsuna lost his balance and his face meet the ground. His phone and wallet got out of his pocket when he stumble.

One of the friends of Ieyoshi pick those up. Slowly Tsuna stand up and look at his things.

"Pls... Give those back." Tsuna said begging, he don't want to lost his precious cell phone, that phone that from his father. He try to get his phone back, not caring about his wallet. The phone became a ball that was toss around but to his horror Ieyoshi got the phone.

"Hm~ Is this the phone that dad got you? This doesn't deserve you!" Ieyoshi said as he throw the phone away.

"Wait no, Ieyoshi-sama!" Tsuna said but too late the phone was already been thrown away but to his surprise the phone hit the bar of the swing and like a boomerang it came back gladly was catch by a raven boy. It was Hibari.

Hibari stared at the phone, no damage but instead the bar is the one got damage. Hibari then turn his gaze on the kids on that particular area.

Hibari gave them a look saying I-ll-bite-you-to-death look. Immediately those herbivores run away except for a certain brunet who stood there frozen.

"ahm... Hi-Hibari-san? Ca-can I have my phone back?" Tsuna ask as he was feeling nervous.

Hibari with no word gave the phone to Tsuna. "Tha-Thank you." Tsuna bow politely.

"Hn. Come." Hibari said, Tsuna followed.

Hibari lead Tsuna on a nice view in Namimori hill, it isn't as far at is it but it looks peaceful. The city was quite a view and the trees is enough to cover them. Its like these two were having a pick nick.

One thing that Tsuna noted to himself, Hibari hate crowds so this spot is the best where they could be just the two of them.

"Your weak herbivore." Hibari told him simple.

Tsuna just shrunk down and flushed a little when Hibari said that. He already know his weak.

"Is that your brother earlier?" Hibari ask while sipping his drink though.

"Ah...You mean Ieyoshi-sama? Yes he is..." Tsuna said nervously.

Hibari's eyes went widen, he look at Tsuna with a glared but also confuse look.

"What did you just called the pathetic cockroach?" Hibari said with a glared.

"A-ah-ahm... Ieyoshi-sama." Tsuna said feeling more scared than he is when Hibari send him a death glare.

"Is he your younger brother?" Hibari ask.

"Yes he is." Tsuna said.

"Then why won't show him the his right?" Hibari said almost an order.

Tsuna sigh. "His still my brother, I won't do anything to him. Beside I'm quite satisfied being like this." Tsuna said with a bitter smile as he try to eat his bento box which Hibari provide.

Hibari scoffed, thinking that this is a good reason yet its quite so irritated and annoying.

The long yet peaceful silent was yet again came to them. It was great eventually, the bird are singing, the wind was refreshing the sky was great it was beautiful.

"Herbivore, before I forgot. Can you tell where did you get that phone of yours?" Hibari ask plainly.

"Ahm... My dad gave it to me." Tsuna simply answer.

"Can I see it?"

"Sure."

Tsuna gladly gave Hibari the phone. Hibari examine the phone carefully which Tsuna was confuse and a matter of second Hibari smash the Phone with  his tonfa, to both of them gasped when the phone was undamaged.

"Woah... The phone is stronger than you." Hibari said teasing Tsuna.

Tsuna giggle. "Well, I can't argue to that. " Tsuna said as he pick the phone up and check if anything is damaged, to his surprise none.

"Hn." Hibari said and pat Tsuna's head. The rest of the lunch went well.

Once done, Hibari walk him home making sure no bullies is gonna bullied him again.

"Thank you for the lunch Hibari-sa-" Tsuna bow politely but was cut by when  Nana showed up.

"Tsu-kun, who's this?" Nana ask.

"Ahm... This is Hibari Kyoya mom. A.. frie-"

"Friend? Are you really friends with my Tsu-kun? I'm so relief that your friends with my useless son." Nana said.

Tsuna just look down and make hisself as small as possible from the embarrassment and he quite just stood still there look at the ground as if its the most beautiful thing in the world.

"I do not hang out with some useless people." Hibari said as he turn away and walk but before that,

"Sawada Tsunayoshi, Meet me at the Namimori public Library tomorrow 10:34 am don't be late or I'll bite you to death." Hibari said coldly before walking.

"Ha-hai." Tsuna said then he look at his mom.

"Oh, well atleast you had a friend now Tsu-kun." Nana said.

Tsuna just nod, and astonish he can't believe that the Hibari Kyoya can be his friend in the end.

And he'll never trade it to anything.

________________________

Thank you for reading
Hope u enjoy 😄😄