Chapter 51

3rd person's pov.

Kyoya swing his tonfa at Fon which Fon dodge easily. "Easy Kyoya I'm not here for a fight." Fon said calmly.

"If your here to send me back home I won't let you. I'll never going back." Kyoya stated coldly. (A/n: To understand this statement Read Chapter 13)

"No I'm not here for that either. My brother doesn't know your here nor he does know that I'm here with you. I can assure you that." Fon explain.

Kyoya then retreat and back down his tonfa. "Then what are you here for?" Kyoya ask coldly.

"I'm here for my student I-pin. A visit perhaps. But I'm also here to meet the two sky Vongola Decimo. Reborn did explain that the other was still recovering under you, is that true?" Fon ask calmly.

Kyoya just nod.

"Then I shall meet the Student of Reborn." Fon said as he was walking towards Reborn.

As the two infant was leaving the reception room, but before that Fon stop in the door way. "You know, you can't hide from them forever. Soon or later they will find you and you have no choice but to obey." Fon said and close the door.

Kyoya just slam his head on the table. Fon was right, soon or later those pestkie parents herbivore will come and find him and obey everyorder again. But this time Kyoya won't let, his know free, and forever will be free.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

"HAH!? Seriously!? This infant over here is your MASTER?" Ieyoshi said in disbelief before starting to laugh. "No wonder your so weak and useless...Hahahaha." Ieyoah said as he was talking to I-pin.

"Never call Master a Useless! Master is more than you think!" I-pin argue.

"Hah!? Says by the idiotic girl." Ieyoshi said coldly.

"Your mean, Your nothing like Tsuna-nii." I-pin stated, with that Ieyoshi tense and gave a glare at I-pin.

" Don't you dare compare me to that Dame!" Ieyoshi said feeling irritated. Fon sigh.

"Its clear to me you hate your brother. Why?" Fon ask. Ieyoshi was surprise in a sudden question before tensing.

"His useless. I mean  his A DAME. Why can't he just disappeared just like before. Things are better when he didn't come back. Yet... Here he goes again! Stealing the spot light from me!!!" Ieyoshi yelled with sadness.

Well currently they are at Ieyoshi's house, in living room to fon will meet the Vongola Decimo, and his was surprise that this is the Vongola Decimo infront of him. Full of hate.

"SMACK!" Reborn smack Ieyoshi's head.

"Its seems I really need to work with your attitude." Reborn said glaring at Ieyoshi.

"What ever stupid infant!" Ieyoshi said then storm out to his room grumpy.

"You know that will be impossible right? Reborn?" Fon said as he look at Reborn.

"I know. I just wish that he wasn't the chosen one." Reborn reply.

"Neh? Reborn? Why can Tsuna-nii be the Vongola Decimo? If I'm not mistaken, Tsuna has Vongola Blood too. He has accurate intuition, and can go to Hyper Dying Will Mode with out a bullets help." Lambo stated lazily, but a hint of curiosity.

Both Reborn and Fon look at Lambo in disbelief. "Are you sure?" Reborn said.

"Yes, I saw him once when I meet him. He went to HDWM for short period only a second but I'm pretty sure he can last long." Lambo said.