Chapter 63

3rd person's pov.

Tsuna wake up in a familiar room. A room where it suppose to be his room when he will going to live here, in this place. He sat down and look around.

"Nothing change as much"He thought and then the door slid open.

"Hello Kyoya." Tsuna happily greeted.

"Hn. Tsunayoshi." Kyoya's reply before checking Tsuna if anything is wrong. But Tsuna said his fine,beside he had a wonderful dream meeting the marshmallow freak and Yuni-chan again. All though Tsuna doesn't quite remember what happen.

"What happen Kyoya? Why am I here?" Tsuna ask.

"Hn, Varia's attack." Kyoya stated with that Tsuna remember all the Varia came to school and he froze all of them.

"Oh? What happen to them? You know...after I froze them?" Tsuna ask.

"Hn. They left. The mini-hitman Carnivore said that their leader accept that you shall be the Vongola Decimo." Kyoya stated.

"Ah~ That Particular matter." Tsuna stated,

"But they didn't live Namimori just yet."Kyoya said "They say they need to say goodbye to their future Vongola Decimo first before heading back Italy." Kyoya stated.

"Oh? Ok, Then I shall get going then." Tsuna said attempt to stand up but Kyoya grab his wrist which hurts so Tsuna fell down and was looking at Kyoya. He blush realizing how close he his to Kyoya but then realize something that his wrist hurt like hell so he grab his wrist and look at it.

He was surprise it has 3 stitches already.

"Heh? What happen? I don't remember having this in a battle?" Tsuna ask.

"That's what I want to ask Omnivore, how'd you got a such injuries?" Kyoya said. Tsuna look at kyoya a confuse look.

"After the battle you faint. I brought you here, and I was surprise that you have more injuries even though you didn't got them on the battle between that monkey herbivore (Xanxus)." Kyoya stated.

"Describe my injuries will you?" Tsuna ask.

"Hn. You have 3 deep cuts in your wrist cover with a red scarf. It was so deep that it keeps bleeding, luckily the perverted Doctor stitches them. And also you look so pale, anemic to be exact that day." Kyoya explained how Tsuna looking a dead person at that day where Varia attack on him.

Tsuna ask how many days he was out and was surprise that he was out 2 for two days.

"I can believe I was out for Two days. " Tsuna murmur. Kyoya hit Tsuna's head playfully.

"Try to remember what happen to you before the Varia had ever came attacking." Kyoya stated.

"Oh yeah, About that." Tsuna said he suddenly think hard and a flash came through him.

His smile disappeared and his eyes was shadowed within his bangs.

"Tsunayoshi?" Kyoya said as he notice how sad Tsuna look is, its like Tsuna was in a deep sorrow.

"Nothing happen Kyoya." Tsuna said as he gave Kyoya a fake smile. Kyoya is not a fool not to notice that was fake.

He pin Tsuna to the floor with a tonfa beside Tsuna. "Tell me before I'll bite you to death." Kyoya stated very coldly, he wants to know what exactly happen to Tsuna on that day.

Tsuna shadow his eyes and calmly sat down and let go of Kyoya's grip.

Tsuna look down in sorrow and started to tell Kyoya on what Ieyoshi did to him exactly at that day.

"He did what!?" Kyoya ask coldly.

"I do not want to repeat myself Kyoya, It hurts just remembering it." Tsuna stated.

"I'll kill him." Kyoya stated.

"No, Pls.... No... Don't kill him, his still my brother." Tsuna stated and Calm Kyoya down. "Pls..." Tsuna said.

Kyoya sat down beside Tsuna once again and calm his self down. He don't know why but he always feel this peaceful harmony when his sky, his omnivore always their beside him.

"His your brother, Yet he almost kill you." Kyoya stated very coldly.

Tsuna just smile at Kyoya. "Thank you." Tsuna said as he pat Kyoya's head. "Thank you for tolerating my brother's  action. I'll be careful next time." Tsuna said said happily.

Kyoya sigh he knows Tsuna will just forgive that Bastard Brother of his despite he tried to kill the omnivore. Kyoya hug Tsuna and burried his face within those soft flappy brown Gravity defying hair." he smell like a vanilla." Kyoya noted.

Tsuna broke the hug. "Well, I shall go now Kyoya. I don't like the Varia will be waiting for me that long." Tsuna said with a smile.

"And Kyoya, Thank you for everything." Tsuna said with a smile.

"Its fine Tsunayoshi, Infact I should be the one who's saying Thank you to you." Kyoya stated.

Tsuna was going to say something until Fon slid the door open. He jump onto Kyoya's shoulder and whisper something.

Kyoya's K.I suddenly went up and the temperature of the room became cold. Tsuna try to make Kyoya calm down which was successful.

Kyoya and Tsuna spend a little time together to make Kyoya calm down a while before going to his own house. Tsuna promise he would come back to talk about it.

Fon said he can't stay knowing I-pin was in danger, The whole house (Except Nana and Mitsu and Vongola 9th) Knows what happen to Tsuna, what Ieyoshi did to Tsuna due to the fact of Lambo's mini camera was left at the bathroom at that time where Ieyoshi committed his crime.

Lambo made Reborn see it and Reborn gave hell to Ieyoshi which Ieyoshi suffer more when Mukuro found out about that, he gave Ieyoshi every night, Nightmares.

The only one's who don't knew is Hayato and Takeshi because Reborn didn't told them or anybody else.

"Are you be Ok Kyoya?" Fon ask before leaving.

"Yes I will." Kyoya answer before he went back into the house.

He said he will be ok, but no, instead he had nightmares.

A dream where his own parents torture him.

___________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you Enjoy 😊😊😊