Chapter 24

Kyoya's Pov.

I sigh heavily as I had awake from my sleep. I could see it was already morning.

"Kyoya,Kyoya,Kyoya. Morning, Morning, Morning." Hybird said as he flew towards my shoulder and snuggle to my neck.

I use my finger to pat his head. "Good Morning too Hybird." I greeted him.

I fix myself, feed Hybird and went to the school.

Everybody does fear me as I hate crowding to anybody but him only. Yet it seems how much I tear namimori apart I can't still find him. I do miss him.

"Good Morning Kyo-san." I could say one of my loyal subordinates Kusakabe Tetsuya greeted me as I went towards my office.

"Hn"

Then I sat towards the sit as I could hear the soft anthem of our school along with Hybird singing that. I learn the bird could talk and sing with a beautiful melody.

Hybird was free and can go anywhere he wants and flew away, but I was surprise that it never did flew away even though I do some bitting herbivores to death with him seeing the scene.

I admit most of the people in this town fear me, scared of me. But not him. never in my life I saw him feared me. But I was surprise he cared for me and honestly make me feel some unknown feeling. Like....Being comfortable and happy.

I sigh as I look at my Phone again,attach to it was a Simple key chain with a Ring on it. The Ring was silver with an initial H.K on it. It was given by him at my graduation.

Its been 4 years since his gone and its been 4 years that I been searching for him. Searching for my first and only friend in my life.

I curse my self that I wasn't strong enough to protect him, to be by his side.

I sometimes wonder if his fine, his doing well or if his happy.

I sometimes think negative, like something happen to him worse he may be dead.

I shook my head and stop thinking about it, I believe his not dead. I believe that someday we will meet again, and when that times comes I'll make sure I'll keep him and never let him go again.

I put my phone to my pocket and jump towards the window and went to the gates as I lean their and close my eyes until I wait the bell to ring.

I hate crowding

I hate herbivores who disturb the peace of my home town

I hate many things

Specially the pathetic cockroach herbivore.

Everytime I saw that face, I always want to bite him to death to the max, kill him if possible. Yet everytime I do that I heard his twin voice, my first friend voice saying "Don't do it Kyoya."

So I always stop and walk away.

I never felt so lonely and sad before. Before I had meet him.

Speaking of the pathetic cockroach, I know he is acting, making everyone serve him and became friends with him. Yet I'm not a fool and an idiot to not see how manipulative he is.

I had a chance to bite him to death this time, but too bad he manage to get to school before the bell rang.

I then bite people to death who is late before going to the roof and relax for a bit with a presence of Hybird who is singing or chirping.

I lay down and look at the sky above with those clouds moving so freely under it. So peaceful and calm.

I like it.