Chapter 75

3rd person's pov.

Tsuna is now happy. Everything was settled.

His now ok with Ieyoshi.

His now ok with everyone (Except for Kyoya's parents.) But that is fine beside he will not let Kyoya go back to China to think that he and Kyoya love each others.

"Good Morning Reborn." Tsuna said happily.

"Good Morning Tsuna." Reborn stated as he sat on Tsuna's head.

"Good Morning Tsuna." Ieyoshi said.

"Good Morning Ieyoshi." Tsuna greeted.

Currently they are just walking around But Tsuna was thinking.

"Neh Reborn? Can I ask you something?" Tsuna said.

"Shoot it."

"Well, Yuni did agree to give me the Sky Pacifier so I could lift the curse. But... When will that happen?" Tsuna said happily.

"Ah.. You look excited?"

"I am. I'm excited to look what will Reborn look like in an adult form?" Tsuna said start imagining.

"Ofcourse, A handsome man who make everyone fall inlove."

"You sure you aren't imagining?

"Ofcourse no"

"Hoy, A kid like you shouldn't highly expect to hisself." Ieyoshi said.

"Shut up. You'll see. " Reborn said.

"Hai, Hai Reborn." Tsuna said.

@ the Park.

"Good Morning Tsuna/ Juudaime."

"Hoy baseball freak, How many times I told you not to call Juudaime in that name!"

"Maa~ Maa~ Its fine."

"EXTREMELY GOOD MORNING SAWADA, CIELO."

"Shut up Lawn Head!"

"WHAT YOU SAY TAKO-HEAD!?

😅😅😅 <----- Tsuna.

He was going to calm his gurdians down when somebody pulled him. He was surprise that it was Kyoya. Kyoya kiss him on the lips and say, "Good Morning Tsunayoshi."

Tsuna blush but then smile happily at Kyoya. "Good Morning Kyoya." Tsuna said with a smile.

"Kufufufu~ Tsunayoshi?" Mukuro suddenly appeared out of nowhere.

"Oh? Hello Mukuro. Good Morning." Tsuna said.

"Why?"

"Heh?"

"Why didn't you tell me that Your lover was the idiotic Sky lark?" Mukuro said.

"Ah.. Ehh.. About that.. Hehehe." Tsuna said.

"WHAT!? JUUDAIME IS DATING WITH THAT BASTARD!?" Hayato yelled. He glared at Kyoya. "HOW COULD YOU DO IT TO JUUDAIME!"

"Maa~ mAa~ Calm down. See? Tsuna choses an 1827 how cute." Takeshi said happily.

"Stop with a stupid number Stupid baseball freak.!"

"I'm happy for you Tsuna." Takeshi said with a smile ignoring Hayato.

"Hoy! Don't ignore me!"

"Since you already know, I guest I won't hide it." Tsuna said happily.

"No.." Mukuro said and was crying anime Style. "Kufufufu~ Tsunayoshi, My young innocent future Possession." Mukuro stated.

"There, There Mukuro. Its ok." Tsuna said as he pat Mukuro's back.

"Tsunayoshi~ Wh-" Mukuro said but was cut off when a tonfa hit his head. Hard.

Ow." Mukuro said he glare at Kyoya. "Tsk, Idiotic skylark. I won't tolerate that your taking my greatest possession."

"The Omnivore is not your possession. His mine."

And clashing of weapons did started. Tsuna ignore those idiots guardians of him and walk away with Reborn on his head, and Ieyoshi on his side.

"Hm~ I really, Really wanted to broke the curse now. You know Reborn, I had dream about Luce last night." Tsuna stated.

"Really?"

"Yeah, My dream is like..."

Tsuna wake up on the wonderful garden. Its  the same garden that they have in Giglio Nero's mansion. Tsuna was sitting their peacefully with a cup of tea infront of him was Luce.

"Hello Tsuna."

"Hello Luce, Ale? Your alive?"

"No silly, But I may say this is just like an Illusion."

"Ah..Sou.."

"Are you happy Tsuna?"

"Yes Why wouldn't I be?"

"That's good to here. Sorry if your the True Sky that ment to broke the curse."

"Its fine, Atleast I had fun in my life. I would never really met those people who cared for me if not for an adventure."

"Your really are one true sky."

"Yeah~. But you know Luce. I wonder... When I become the Vongola Decimo, Shall everything change? Would everything turn to be ok? I heard from Byakuran that some of the worlds in parallel worlds had been bad. My Guardians and all are saying they regret meeting me. But some of the Parallel worlds too are good. But He stated that no matter what worlds I'm in. I'll be always the true sky. No matter what."

"Byakuran is indeed correct. No matter what world we are living, your always be the sky. That reminds me, Are you ready to lift the curse?"

"Yes, I am."

"Then you shall lift the curse Sawada Tsunayoshi. The future Vongola Decimo."

With that everything in my dream wentblack." Tsuna said to reborn.

"Ah... So Luce finally made her last appearance. Oh, well. How about we go to Yuni's place." Reborn said.

"Ok, Then lets go. Come Ieyoshi, I'm sure Yuni and Chrome would like to meet you." Tsuna said as he grab Ieyoshi's hands ready to run away.

"O-Ok." Ieyoshi said as he let hisself drag by tsuna to the mansion of Giglio Nero.

________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊