Chapter 25

3rd person's pov.

When Ieyoshi return to Sawada household he saw an infant who is about to knock at the door.

"Hoy kid, what the hell are you doing here? You lost?" Ieyoshi ask in irritation.

Ieyoshi also wonder what a kid is wearing a suit and a Fedora.

"Chaos Sawada Ieyoshi My name is Reborn. Your new home tutor." The kid said as he pull his Fedora down.

"I don't need a tutor kid, so go away!" Ieyoshi said as he shrug Reborn away and open the door went inside the house and greeted "I'm home"

"Welcome home Ieyoshi-kun. Wait who's the kid?" Nana look at the head of Ieyoshi.

Ieyoshi look up and saw the kid was sitting on his head.

"Chaos Sawada Nana, I'm Reborn the home tutor." Reborn said as he jump down.

"Oh dear, your the tutor that I had call. Thank you for coming neh~" Nana said with a smile.

"Mom? You call a tutor? Why?" Ieyoshi ask.

"Ieyoshi, I saw a flier in mail box this morning. Its a flier saying a free home tutor. All he needs is a place to stay and food that's all. I also think this will improve your skill Ieyoshi." Nana said with a sweet smile.

"Mom! I don't need a home tutor specially when it comes from a certain baby!" Ieyoshi yelled.

SMACK.

Reborn did smack Ieyoshi in the head. Ieyoshi did fell to the ground. He felt unconscious for a minute before holding his head and looking at Reborn. (More like glaring)

"First lesson. Respect your family." Reborn said.

"Why you stupid infant..." Ieyoshi was about to grab Reborn but then with his headache he fell down again.

"Now Now my young student. Take me to your room. We need to discuss first." Reborn said.

Ieyoshi just tsk and clearly annoyed but then lead Reborn to his room along the way. Once in the room.

"Now stupid Infant, Let me tell you that I don't need a home tutor specially when its from you." Ieyoshi yelled.

BANG!

A bullet pass through the left side of Ieyoshi who is barely dodge as a result his cheek was now bleeding. Ieyoshi look at the hole before Reborn who is holding a green gun, the gun is still smocking.

Reborn then sat down and the green gun transfer to a chameleon as it rest in Reborn's shoulder.

"Now baka-yoshi. I will state my purpose here. I came here to train as the Vongola Decimo." Reborn said.

"Vongola What?" Ieyoshi said.

Reborn explain that Baka-mitsu is the leader of CEDEF organization who is under Vongola Famiglia. Vongola is the strongest Famiglia in all Mafia world. Its the bloodiest and known as the scariest Famiglia in all over the world. And Ieyoshi is the one chosen candidate to be the Vongola Decimo.

"What Dad Works for Mafia? As well as Grandfather? " Ieyoshi ask in disbelief.

"Yes, Your grandfather is the current Boss. And you might be next." Reborn said.

Ieyoshi smile.

"Ofcourse I should be the boss. I deserve it. The greatest Vongola shall be rule by a suitable boss like me." Ieyoshi said proudly.

Yes he is happy that he can lead such a strongest Famiglia like Vongola. Who ever pick him did the right job picking him.

"I said that you might, not sure if your the one who will be the boss." Reborn said.

Ieyoshi frown.

"So I had competitors?" Ieyoshi said.

"Yes." Reborn said.

"Who?"

"Xanxus is one of then. But he doesn't have Vongola Blood but still he might be after you if he find out." Reborn said.

"Then I have the right" Ieyoshi said.

"But Like I said, he'll go after you if you don't prove yourself to him." Reborn said.

"Tsk, at the first place he doesn't have the right. Is he the only one?"

"Sawada Tsunayoshi."

Ieyoshi froze at that name. Before Laughing.

"Hahaha...Seriously?...Hahaha that Dame and useless good for nothing person will be the next boss? Hahahah." Ieyoshi said.

"Speaking of him, where is he? I didn't see him for the whole day." Reborn said.

Ieyoshi still smiling but calm down.

"His been missing for 4 years. He might be dead." Ieyoshi said.

"Yet your smiling." Reborn said.

"Ofcourse that Dame deserve it. His useless so he need to die." Ieyoshi said.

BANG!

Ieyoshi barely dodge the bullet.

"What did you do to your twin?" Reborn said as he was releasing a huge K.I.

Ieyoshi gulp as he saw the gun was pointing direct at him.

"I-I didn't do nothing I promise." Ieyoshi said.

"Then where is he?" Reborn demand.

"Well, his missing for 4 years. One day his here and the other day he was gone"Ieyoshi said.

Reborn can conclude that Ieyoshi was telling the truth. But missing for 4 years? That is too long. And yet Ieyoshi was glad that his twin was gone.

BANG!

He shoot again. "Finish your homework before sleeping. Your training will start tomorrow." Reborn said before walking out of the room.

"Hm~ It seems that Ieyoshi isn't the sky who will change Vongola to its original purpose... I need information about Sawada Tsunayoshi before I report this to Nono." Reborn thought as he walked down stairs.

"Nana-san, Can I ask a question about Sawada Tsunayoshi?"

_________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it😊😊😊