Chapter 9

3rd person's pov.

~9 years old~

Student Chit chatting.

Is that Hibari-senpai?

Why is the Dame is walking with Hibari-sama?

What the hell that Dame doing? Do he have a death wish?

Ah, Dame-Tsuna should be bitten to death.

Ah the Prefect is glaring daggers at us RUN!

Hibari and Tsuna was walking on the hall ways to go to their room yet, those idiot students were chit chatting about them and Hibari glare daggers at them.

"Sempai, don't you think you need a reputation to maintain?" Tsuna ask softly.

Hibari close his eyes and scoffed. "What makes you think I can maintain it.?" Hibari reply.

"Fair, enough." Tsuna said as he shrug it on his shoulder. Finally he reach his destination.

"I'm going Sempai." Tsuna said as he bow politely and walk to his classroom. Hibari just "hn." and walk out of there.

Tsuna receive some deadly glare at his classmate. Luckily for him his brother wasn't here, if it is, then probably his more trouble.

He ignores his classmate and start to doze off in the sky and stare there blanky waiting as time pass by.

When Lunch came, he went into the roof immediately. But before he can even got there Ieyoshi is there (Since there sit mates) to steal quickly his lunch before getting to the roof. Sometimes Tsuna's money is stolen too. Depends on the mood of Ieyoshi, that's why Tsuna just bought enough money for them to steal and the rest was on his room secretly hidden.

Tsuna once again go to the roof top without lunch, His often like to skip eating and to do reading. Hibari told him once that he should stop those kinds of a hobbit so Hibari bought him a bento every single lunch.

He never did tell Hibari that his lunch is always stolen so thus his money, because what's the point anyway?

As Tsuna got to the roof he scan the area and found Hibari wasn't there yet.  So he sat in his sit and start reading his book.

After some 12 minutes pass, the roof door open to revealed Hibari. Tsuna sigh and said.

"Good Noon Senpai." Tsuna said with a bright smile.

"Hn." Hibari said as he sit beside Tsuna and handed Tsuna a orange bento. Gladly Tsuna accept it.

"Thank you very much Sempai... But you know you don't need to do this very often." Tsuna said as he open the Bento.

"Hn. Your going to be more smaller and thiner if you don't eat more." Hibari said.

"Yeah...." Tsuna was lost of words. Every lunch or even every day his appetite on eating became more and more lost. He just eat some small amount of food (For example the omelet that his mom made him, he will just going to eat half of it and gave the rest to Ieyoshi.) and he only eat full when lunch time (Because hibari will bite him to death because he was waisting food) and Tsuna often skip dinner (his mother don't mind thinking it will be less work) to hack or to work as a hacker. He don't start on assassin job yet (Because he hate to kill) but then figure out that he had to kill those people who do such a corrupt in this under world society called Mafia.

For example Kidnapping those innocent looking kids for experimentation purposes. People like those should be killed, but first he need to learn how to fight. He can convince Hibari to teach him but.....the question is 'HOW?'