Chapter 17

3rd person's pov.

When Tsuna awake, he was greeted by a white cilling. He slowly open his eyes and notice his on a hospital. He blink once or twice before opening his eyes and sat up.

He then take a notice a woman over 20's of age with a green hair. His movement cause the woman to wake up.

"Your awake." The woman cheerfully said with a hint of worried on her voice. she hug Tsuna.

"Are you ok?, anything hurt? Tell me is there something you need?" The woman ask question once she broke the hug.

Tsuna look at her with a half lided eyes with a weak smile. "Honestly I feel weak and tired but over all I'm fine. But....Can I ask a question? Who am I and where am I?" Tsuna said.

"Oh.... I see just like Shamal said." The woman commented.

"Well... I don't know who you are but..."

FlashBack.

The woman was driving fast under the rain because she was in a hurry, and not a second later her car wash crush to someone. But she was sure she didn't hit the boy infront of her, she did stop before hitting the boy, but the boy was already in the ground unconscious.

Quickly the woman send the boy to the hospital and faith was really on their side knowing Doctor Shamal was in their.

After 9 hours of operation, shamal said to the woman that the boy she saw, She didn't hit it with the car but the boy was experiencing high, very high fever, with also an heavy injuries like bruises all over his body and also different cuts on his body, specially on his wrist has deep cuts.

The boy lost too much blood and maybe someone did hit him on the head very hard which cause his head to malfunction and be damage causing a possible Amnesia.

The boy was a result of being abuse or being torture. Who ever did this to him had no mercy and very cruel person. His fever also cause his body to be more weaker than already is.

The woman was emitting a bad aura with ready to kill who ever did this to the poor boy.

Flashback ends.

"So... That what happens huh...." Tsuna murmur with a sad tone.

"Its been 7 days since your unconscious." The woman said. Tsuna just look down emotionlessly. Silent went to them until it broke by,

"By the way. My name is Aria Giglio Nero.... I know you don't remember your name and identity. Maybe I could adopt you as my son?. Yuni said she would like bug brother someday, and my husband sure won't mind...What you say?" The woman name Aria said.

Tsuna gave her a weak smile. "Since I can't remember who I am...,It will be nice to stay with you. But.... I won't be a bother will I?" Tsuna have ask.

"Nope, You won't I promise.... But before that I need to tell shamal about you waking up, Just a sec ok." Aria said sweetly before standing up and went to shamal.

Tsuna on the other hand sigh heavily and look around. He didn't remember a single thing but suddenly he saw a figure with somehow blur.

"Tsuna, Are you ok? Are you hurt anywhere?" The man said.

"Tsuna?"

"Tsunayoshi, that is your name." The man said.

"And you Mr-

"Giotto, call me Giotto-nii will you?"

"Ok Then Giotto-nii.......Ar-Ar-Are you a ghost or something?"

"Why?"

"Because your kinda blury..."

"You can say that."

"Can you tell me what you know about me?"

Giotto did tell Tsuna about Tsuna was having a sky flames, Lighting, Rain, Sun and Mist. Tsuna can go to HDWM when he will focus on his will alone and call his flame with gentle and warm.

Giotto did not tell about his life being as 'Sawada Tsunayohi' because Giotto wants to know what the future holds on being Tsuna as Aria or Giglio Nero's adopted son would like.

When the doctor came back he check Tsuna and was glad that Tsuna was ok.
Tsuna was just having an anemia + amnesia but that will be cure if Tsuna will eat more or will not go under depression or stress that can stress his brain.

After the examination, Tsuna did tell Aria about Giotto and what Giotto said to him.

At first Aria was shock and didn't believe what Tsuna said, but when Tsuna show his flames Aria did believe that Tsuna can see Giotto.

"Then Tsunayoshi, Your name will be Cielo Tsunayoshi Giglio Nero, How do you like it?" Aria said sweetly.

Tsuna happily smile and happily nod indicating he love the name.

Tsuna stayed at the hospital for couple of days before going with Aria to Italy meeting his new family.

He had hoped that his family or Aria's family will accept him with their hearts.

____________________

Thank you for reading
hope you enjoy 😊😊😊