Chapter 67

3rd person's pov.

"Yo Tsuna"

"Juudaime"

"EXTREME"

"Kufufufu~"

"Tsuna-nii"

"Hn. Omnivore"

"Yare, Yare."

"Hello Minna." Tsuna greeted them happily.

"Tsuna what are we all doing in here?" Takeshi ask.

"Yeah, Juudaime I don't want to see this lawn head and A pineapple-head."

"EXTREMELY what you say Tako-Head!?"

"Kufufufu~ So the lost puppy was upgraded to a Tako-head. That's interesting."

"Why you two..." hayato said and was holding his dynamites.

"Wait, before you fight. This is Enma Kozarto The Shimon Famiglia Decimo. And Enma this are my guardians." Tsuna introduce.

"Hello My name is Yamamoto Takeshi, Rain."

"Tsk, Gokudera Hayato, Storm"

"Lambo Bovino, Lighting"

"EXTREME, Sasagawa Ryohei, Sun"

"Kufufufu~ Roduko Mukuro, half Mist"

"Chrome Dokuro, Half Mist."

"Hn. Hibari Kyoya cloud."

"Hello Mina,I'm Enma Kozarto. Nice to meet you all." Enma said politely.

"Actually no need to be polite at them. They are a bunch of idiots anyway." Tsuna said earning a glare within the two guardians "But I all need your help guys. Here." Tsuna present the box and rings. The rings has their own color.

The Guardians got the rings with their flames color. Mist ring is just one but Mukuro got it.

"How about you guys wear it in your finger." Tsuna said.

"Is this a proposal Tsunayoshi?" Mukuro said teasingly.

"Mou~ Mukuro is not." Tsuna said.

"Too bad. " Mukuro said.

"Tsk, Juudaime shall not marry a Certain stupid Pineapple." Hayato murmur as he wear his ring.

"Well, Its really up to Tsuna who his heart decide. Its either 6927 or 1827." Takeshi stated.

"What level of idiotcy did your brain reach Baseball freak!? What with those stupidfucking numbers!?" Hayato said.

"Yare, Yare baka-dera start again"

"Why... You stupid cow.!"

"EXTREMELY, Don't hurt a kid Tako-head!"

"What did you just call me Lawn Head!"

And the fighting start.

😅😅 <------ Tsuna.

His gaze is within Enma. "Ignore them, Just like I stated. They are bunch of idiots." Tsuna said, Enmae chuckle. "I think its fun." Enma said.

Tsuna then turn his gaze within Mukuro who put the ring and was surprise when it glow. It same as in Chrome's finger too. There appeared a ring similar to Mukuro's.

Kyoya put the cloud ring and just shrug it.

"What know Omnivore?" Kyoya stated.

"Can You guys lit the rings with your flames?" Tsuna said.