Chapter 21

3rd person's pov.

While Verde was walking in a hallway with his small body, he saw Aria's room was open a light. So he take a peak and Aria was carrying a small box. Verde decided to walk in.

"Hm? What is in the box?" Verde ask.

"Oh Verde. Well in this box are the stuff when I found Tsuna. Tsuna didn't have any stuff on him. Just the cloths he was wearing an a... Phone." Aria said as he got the orange phone. Verde's eyes widen.

"What's the matter Verde?" Aria ask.

"Can I see that phone?" Verde said Aria nod and gave the phone to Verde.

"This is it." Verde suddenly murmur as he keep staring at the phone.

"This is what?" Aria ask.

"This is the phone I had invented during a mission of Reborn helping the CEDEF leader Iemitsu." Verde stated.

"How did that thing got to Tsuna?" Aria  said.

"No, The question is Tsuna a Sawada? Because if I remember clearly Iemitsu give this phone to his older son. I forgot the name but I'm certain of it." Verde said.

"Then its a possible Tsuna is a Sawada. Remember Tsuna is adopted and he lost his memories that started to come back.... But if his a Sawada, what is he doing in the road soaking wet and has high fever at that time? Shouldn't be his at home?" Aria ask.

Verde can only be in silent. He was sure the phone was the thing he created but.... If Aria found him in that situation something must happen.

"I have a feeling that something must happen. Unless Tsuna can remember who he is, then this mystery won't be solve. But.... I'll give this to him." Verde said.

"Hmp? I think I should be the one who will give that to him." Aria said.

Verde nod since Aria was the one who found Tsuna at the first place. Aria smile and started at the phone. Tsuna is currently at school with Mukuro and the rest.

@ School.
"They are speaking Italian by the way because they are in Italy."

"Cielo, D-d-do you have a plans this saturday?" A girl ask Tsuna.

Tsuna politely rejected the girl. Again its been a while since a girl always ask him to go out. Well they say, even Mukuro say it that his quite a beautiful boy a cute one. Mukuro though is more famous than him.

Tsuna was known as the 'The most Cute boy' in their academy. Which is Var diel di Academia.

Tsuna is a grade 7 student and Mukuro is Grade 9 student. And the the two girls were just elementary student. But they were accurate, infact Chrome and Yuni more genius than Mukuro when it comes to academics though. But Tsuna is more genius since Tsuna always loves to read books here and their.

Its lunch though and Tsuna always meet Mukuro outside of the school so they could eat peacefully at the park without anyone bugging them.

"Look who is it?" A voice of evil said. Its a man that Tsuna conclude one of the bullies. Well Tsuna wasn't bullied in this school since he can fight, the problem is he always the target thinking his a petite, small and pathetic. He is 12 years old yet... His body is more like 8 or 9 which Mukuro teased him a lot. As a reward he called Mukuro a "Baka-Pineapple-chan" .

"Hello Mr. Would you kindly step out of the way?" Tsuna said politely.

"Huh!? What if we won't huh!?" One guy said.

"Stop acting your so strong and nice. Clearly your just a piece of trash." one of the spat.

"Attracting girls with your cuteness!? Pls that's a pathetic move." another guys said.

Their a total of 8 student who is clearly taller than him and more looking like a Man than him more like a femine.

"I'm sorry But I think you should be moving. I'll be late meeting them." Tsuna said with a polite voice.

Well Tsuna was really annoyed and irritated by this kind of people. They were annoying, but Tsuna is a patient person, but once he lost his patient you don't want to mess with him or he will either freeze/ burn you to death!
Its also annoying., He is known as 'the cute boy' in his school but all the boys envy him because he cute, so his always the target.

He receive a strong kick from one of the seniors which his small body send flying to someone. Gladly that someone catch him.

"Kufufufu~" That man laugh.

Tsuna growl in pain holding his stomach. "Looks like he lost his appetite to eat." Tsuna thought but then once he heard that creepy laughter and those gentle yet cold rough hands touch his arms he stop growling and look at the man.

"Looks like your Demotic Intuition didn't warn you about that kick." Mukuro said smiling at him Tsuna roll his eyes.

"I did, but I was too late to dodge. Thank you by the way." Tsuna said then he hold his stomach and growl in pain.

"Kufufufu~ For hurting my brother. All of you shall be punish." Mukuro said.

"What your gonna do bastard!?" One of the man said.

"Look behind you." Mukuro stated.

The 8 mens look behind and saw a T-rex was looking at them furiously. The teeth of the T-rex is already inches on their faces. All of them paled.

Once the T-rex roar all of them scream( some like a girl) and run away. There faces was hilarious.

Mukuro keep on laughing.

"You know that wasn't really nice Mukuro." Tsuna said pouting.

"Haha.Since..Haha...(Sigh) Oya? since when did I become nice?" Mukuro ask.

"Oh yeah I forgot. Creepy-pineapple. Now disable that T-rex before someone see it." Tsuna said.

Mukuro just chuckle and disable the illusion. "Ok, Little bunny. Shall we go? Chrome and Yuni might waiting already." Mukuro said as he Pat Tsuna's head.

"Hey, I'm not a little bunny." Tsuna protest.

"Yeah, Yeah, Lets go." Mukuro said.

⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️⚡️

"Chrome!" Tsuna called as he spotted Chrome sitting in a familiar Tree.

"Hello Cielo-nii Mukuro-sama." Chrome greeted.

"Lets eat lunch I'm hungry neh." Mukuro said.

"Heh, I think I'll past. I just lost my appetite to eat with that bastard." Tsuna said calmly.

"Then if you won't eat you'll stay a little bunny forever Tsunayoshi-kun" Mukuro commented.

"Yes Cielo-nii. I agree with Mukuro-nii. You'll stay small forever." Chrome said.

"I might grow taller than Cielo-nii." Yuni commented.

Tsuna doesn't want or any of that to happen. He can imagine how Mukuro will keep laughing and teasing him due to his height and body like girl. And Yuni will grew taller than him? That will insane. He can't let that happen, so he grab his lunch and started to eat.

"always work like a charm." Mukuro thought.

_____________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you Enjoy 😊😊😊