Chapter 39

3rd person's Pov.

"I'm home." Ieyoshi greeted as he enter the house.

SMACK!

Ieyoshi got Smack by Reborn.

"What the hell is your problem you sadist infant!?" Ieyoshi yelled.

"You said it wrong. Your suppose to say, We're home not I'm home. I'm not a statue you know." Reborn said.

"I wish you were." Ieyoshi thought. He receive another Smack.

"I heard that as a punishment, you will finish your Homework within 10 minutes. In all subject. If not, another extra training for you." Reborn said.

ieyoshi went pale and sweatdrop. He immediately run towards his room and do his homework.

"Curse you stupid spartan tutor from hell! " Ieyoshi thought before doing his homework.

As for Reborn he went to the kitchen were Nana is there doing something.

"Good Evening Maman." Reborn said.

"Oh? Reborn-kun."

"Can I talk to you about something?"

"Sure."

Nana reply and then she fix something in the kitchen before heading to the dining table and both Reborn and Nana settled down.

"What do you want to talk Reborn-kun?"

"About your lost son."

With that Nana's smile went down. It turn to a weak sad smile.

"What about him Reborn-kun?"Nana said.

"I found him." Reborn said.

Nana froze. She just heard right. Reborn said he found her son.

"A-A-Are you serious Reborn-kun?" Nana said.

"Yes maman. But, He kind a lost his memory, means he doesn't remember any of you. All though. He knows that your his mother." Reborn said.

Nana was surprise. She was happy yet she felt regretion in her heart. She knows its her own fault for her other son is missing, yet what if? What if her lost son won't accept her being his mother again?

She gave a weak smile at Reborn. "So Reborn-kun where is he?" Nana ask.

"I gave him a deal to live here with all of you in this house. But ofcourse I need to have your permission." Reborn said.

"Ofcourse." Nana said without a hesitation. She did regret what she done to her oldest son. She regret not trying harder to take care of his older son. If only she pay attention and gave enough love for both of the twins, he r family will never been like this. It will never to lead like this.

She was glad that Iemitsu believe her that their oldest son was still on her side, if not then probably..... she don't know what to do.

"Its settled then." Reborn said.

Little did they know. Ieyoshi who heard the whole conversation just smirk and was planning to do the same thing what he did last time. He can make Tsuna leave before, how hard it can be to leave this time. He smirk as he was planning how to make Tsuna suffer.