Chapter 14

3rd person's Pov.

"You useless child!" SLAP!

Nana said as he slap Tsuna again, What did Tsuna do this time? Well, Tsuna just broke some plates in the kitchen and those plates hurt Ieyoshi, why? Because Tsuna was carrying a plate bump into Ieyoshi and the broken plate pieces hurt Ieyoshi.

As a punishment Nana slap Tsuna and lock him in his room for the rest of the day, Tsuna sigh and hold his red cheek (because of the impact of the slap.).

Nana was an idiot, thats for sure, she left Tsuna with an window who he could open and escape which Tsuna did and went to Namimori shrine to find out that Alaude and Kyoya was sparing, with almost the forest around were destroy, its like a storm just hit the place.

Tsuna was also amazed how fast and it seems his eyes can't catch the action between those two. He also observe that Kyoya's tonfa's has purple flames on it which is cloud flames.

Giotto on the other hand went to Tsuna and told Tsuna not to disturb the training of Alaude and Kyoya. Tsuna nod and walk with Giotto not to far from the location of Kyoya and Alaude.

Giotto sat under the tree so thus Tsuna sit beside Giotto too.

"Another Family Complex?" Giotto ask.

Tsuna first hesitate but nod softly. Giotto sigh heavily.

"What about it this time?" Giotto ask softly.

"About......(Tsuna sigh heavily) I really don't like to talk about it." Tsuna reply.

Giotto smile at Tsuna and pat his head gently.

"Whats today lesson Giotto-nii?" Tsuna ask curiously.

"Dying will Flames." Giotto said. Tsuna look at Giotto with an excitement ready to learn. Giotto then smile at Tsuna and lean to Tsuna height.

"I'd already explain to you the other flames and what color they are didn't I?" Giotto said gently.

Tsuna nod.

"Then tell me what are they." Giotto said.

"Red for Storm,
Blue for Rain,
Green for lighting,
Yellow for sun,
Purple for cloud,
Indigo for mist,
and Orange sunset color is for sky." Tsuna reply.

"And you know what flames of each element can do right?" Giotto said.

"Yes. Storm can burn, Rain can calm, Lighting can electrify, Sun can heal, Cloud can make you feel pain, and Mist can create illusion." Tsuna said.

"Good Job Tsuna. Now, Do you know what types of flames do you possess?" Giotto ask.

"Yes, I possess the sky, sun, rain and Mist. Also night flames that you describe to me which I can create portal here and there." Tsuna said.

"Yes, Did you know how to use those flames?" Giotto ask.

"Yes, Knucke-nii teach me how to summon sun flames, Lampo-nii thought me how to use lighting flames, Asari-nii thought me to use rain, and Melon-nii thought me how to use mist flames. G-nii said you could teach me to use Sky flames, but to learn that I must know the basic mode of Skyflames." Tsuna said.

"Yes, Now I'll explain the modes.  There are two modes. The Dying Will mode and the Hyper Dying Will mode. Dying will mode is a process of removing your external limiters to produce dying will flames. It usually help with a bullet I created 400 hundred years ago. Hyper Dying Will mode is a process removing both of your internal and external limiters to produce dying flames. But its to dangerous, it pushed you beyond your limits because your removing your internal limiters. It would cause excruciating pain. But I learn to enter HDWM at the age of 15 and the other bosses never learn to enter HDWM without DWM." Giotto said.

Tsuna just nod and memorize those information that Giotto said to him.

"Then How will I enter DWM without any bullets Giotto-nii?" Tsuna ask Calmly.

"Fight Alaude with your dying will." Giotto said.

Tsuna was frozen, his face went pale. "HHHHEEEEIIIII? What are you talking about? I can be knock out by Kyoya for less than a minute and you want me to fight Alaude-nii!?" Tsuna rise his voice.

"Hn. That simple, Spar with the mini carnivore." Alaude said appeared behind Giotto.

Tsuna look at Kyoya who look at him with an determine eyes and Tsuna gulp with that before looking at Giotto. "Ar-Are you serious? I can be knock out by him (pointing to Kyoya) by less than a minute, I can't spar with him." Tsuna said feeling scared.

"Don't worry, I'll go easy with you." Kyoya said.

"Let me rephrase that, you'll go sadist hard on me with your bloodthirsty eyes saying 'I'm gonna bite you to death'" Tsuna said.

Kyoya shut up and sat down beside Tsuna. He close his eyes and sigh tiredly before opening them looking at Tsuna. "Listen, He (pointing to Giotto) said that to go to DWM you need to fight with your dying will. I believe dying will is your determination and will to fight." Kyoya said teaching Tsuna.

"His right, Dying will is your will and determination to fight. To enter DWM you need a will or a determination. I believe what you want is protect someone you love don't you?" Giotto said gently.

Tsuna was shock at first but look down and nod. "But how can I protect someone when I'm so useless and good for nothing." Tsuna said calmly, with a sad face while looking down.

SMACK!

He had receive a good smack from Kyoya.

"How many times did I tell you not to look down to your self?" Kyoya said coldly.

"As I can recall you never said those words to me." Tsuna said.

Kyoya look away, and if you look closely Kyoya did blush. He kinda remember he did not said those words to Tsuna but atleast he show it that Tsuna is not useless.

Alaude smirk at the scene, he kinda remember also the exact scene where he first feel embarrass of something.

"Don't you think the scene is familiar?" Giotto ask with a bright smile.

"Hn." Is Alaude reply but still a smirk on his face.

"Tsuna?" Giotto called, tsuna look at Giotto.

"How about you work with your will and resolve with Kyoya."Giotto said.

Tsuna look at Kyoya with a look of can-I?

"Ofcourse, I can be your teacher." Kyoya said.

"Thank You Kyoya." Tsuna said as he hug Kyoya. Kyoya who smirk, but blush microscopically was happy to teach Tsuna.

___________________

Thanks for reading
Hope u enjoy it 😄😄😄