Chapter 13

3rd person's pov.

Flashback.

"Kyoya! Come here its time for training." A man with dark hair, cold black eyes, pale skin at the age of 25 order the young 6 years old Kyoya.

Kyoya who just nod and follow the man which was his father to a certain training area. But... There Kyoya always was bitten to death, and almost in a death situation by his father.

His father will not hold back in their fights even Kyoya was just 6.

After 6 hours of hell training for Kyoya  was tired and want to sleep but in his schedule will be his mother teaching him some stuff.

Like educational knowledge and some other stuff that Kyoya should learn as a member of Hibari's family.

But that was also hell, If he'll got wrong answer then his mother either slap him or lock him on his room without food or anything for the whole day.

Its always hard for Kyoya. He was force to follow his father and mother's order or else his going to be punish that from the bottom of hell. Kyoya himself was surprise that he was still alive right now.

Kyoya was lonely, he admit it and its kinda felt.....so....not nice. Sometimes Kyoya was jealous to those family who loves there own child and treat them kindly and nice.

Kyoya never did love his parents. Why? Because his parents order him, here and there none stop.

One day his father order him to buy some cigarette in the market and tell him to be back right away.

Once his in the market, when he was going home already it rain so Kyoya decided to stop by for a shelter and wait the rain for stop.

But then when he came back home he receive a slap from his father.

"Didn't I say to be back immediately!?"  His father yelled at him.

Kyoya on the other hand try to said the truth but his father didn't believe him, he was accused on being a lier. His father put something on his wrist that connected to an remote with his father was holding, once his father press the remote Kyoya was electrify and scream in pain.

His parents where hell and worst. He was 3 when his parents start training him and made him suffer hell. He was 5 When he was force to do things that he need to obey his own parents because his a Hibari.

He was 6 when that electrify thingi was attach to his wrist so he will obey everything that his parents will order.

He was 7 when he had met his so called future wife, a fiancee. He meet that girl but never fall inlove to that girl who he thinks that was so stupid and a idiot girl. He dislike that girl and her family, more like he hate both the girl and his own family

He was 8 turning 9 when he decided its enough and he run away from his parents to Japan namimori to his Grandfather (in mother side) and the owner of his currently home, the old Japanese mansion.

His Grandfather understand Kyoya, (even his Grandfather hate Hibari's Family because the way of there living is such HELL) his Grandfather disagree for her daughter to get married on Hibari's family but he can't stop his daughter since he can't stop love.

But Kyoya's Grandfather was glad that Kyoya is nothing like Hibari. Kyoya may be bloodthirsty cold aloof person, but that was how he was thought, all though he still had a soft spot for others.

His Grandfather at that time, promise Kyoya that he won't tell Kyoya's parents that his here in Japan until death. When Kyoya's Grandfather died, all the property that belongs to his grandfather is belong to him now, but still his parents did not know about him being in Namimori. Its the best way because   he hates those two and hoping that he will not see those two again.