Chapter 49

3rd person's ppov.

"If you drink this now then you'll be out for 3-4 days depends on your memory to come back." Reborn stated as he showed the pill again to Tsuna.

"But Lil bro will be ok right Reborn?" Dino ask.

Currently Tsuna, Reborn and Dino are in the room of Tsuna.

"He will be. He'll just recover his memory." Reborn said.

"I hope so." Dino said full of worried.

"Don't worry Dino-nii I'll be fine." Tsuna said with a smile.

Dino sigh and smile at Tsuna. "Good luck retrieving your memory Tsuna." Dino said.

"Yeah." Tsuna said.

Tsuna then sigh and took the pill. Dino gave him a glass of water and Tsuna drink the pill.

"Good night to all of you." Tsuna said before sleeping.

Both reborn and Dino reply the same things before leaving the room making Tsuna fell asleep.

Little did they know, Ieyoshi heard that certain conversation and was planning something.

"I'll make sure you won't see sunlight again."

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

NEXT MORNING

" What!?" Hayato ask Dino with irritation.

"Just like I say, Tsuna can't come here in school because Reborn gave the pill to him already." Dino said.

"Hn. So The Omnivore is already asleep?" Kyoya ask.

"Yes." Dino said.

Kyoya nod before walking away. He hope Tsuna will remember those days where its just the two of them. Mukuro smirk along the way, Reborn warn him not to enter Tsuna's mind while his recovering his memory or something bad is gonna happen.

Takeshi just smile and hope Tsuna will be ok.

"Can we visit him?" Takeshi said.

"No. He need a complete rest." Reborn said.

"I hope Cielo-sama will recover soon." Hayato said. 

"I HOPE TO THE EXTREME."

"Shut up Lawn head!"

"WHAT YOU SAY TAKO-HEAD!?"

"Maa~Maa~ Calm down."

"Kufufufu~ And the fight of Idiots begin."

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

LUNCH.
@ the back of the school.

"We are a group of Yakuza that is strongest, as a leader You 5 will come with me to house when we go home. We will dispose someone." Ieyoshi said.

"Bu-But Boss? Are you sure we need to buried him alive?" A random student follower of Ieyoshi.

Ieyoshi glare at each one of them.

"O-Ok" they all nodded and felt scared of Ieyoshi.

Ieyoshi walk to his classroom with a smile on his face which gain a curios look from Hayato and Takeshi. Hayato then just scoffed and Takeshi just shrug it off and smile.

But Reborn who's observing his student is really interested to what Ieyoshi was thinking, and in what possible way that he was happy about. He knows it something an't good.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

Ieyoshi on the other hand hum happily.

"Finally , I'll get rid of the useless Dame for sure. And I'll make sure he won't return."

He thought as he humming a tune. Ieyoshi keep a happy mood until the day class ends. He was excited disposing the body.

🕔🕠🕣🕜🕘🕥🕧🕛🕝🕡🕜🕕

"Ara~ Ie-Kun? You never say your going to brought friends with you?" Nana said as Ieyoshi went home with other 5 student.

"I'm sorry mom. We have homework to do. Reborn said that he will be with that use- I mean Dino for a while." Ieyoshi said with a smile.

"Oh? Ok then. How about some cookies? Would you like some?" Nana ask.

"Ofcourse mom. We would love to." Ieyoshi answer.

"Ok, wait in your room ok. I'll bring some snacks later." Nana said happily as she walk towards the kitchen.

Ieyoshi then glare at his followers and make way to Tsuna's room immediately. They open it and was surprise that Tsuna wasn't on the bed sleeping just like Ieyoshi predicted.

"No-No...No.. NNNNOOO." Ieyoshi said feeling irritated.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS THAT DAME!!!" Ieyoshi said in frustration.

"Who are we exactly going to dispose?" One of the followers ask.

"My DAME-BROTHER. His always the center of attraction. Worse if he regain his memory, it will be WORSE!" Ieyoshi said.

His followers sweatdrop but then one of them stand up.

"Why are you even disposing your brother? His still your brother?"

"No his useless, his Dame. No one will miss him if ever he'll die. I like him when he was gone, when he didn't come back. My life was happy. Now his here and became more stronger, I can't let it happen. I just can't" Ieyoshi said and he kick the air.

Then he notice a white paper in Tsuna's  bed. Ieyoshi grab it and read.

Herbivore!

I heard you talk behind the school that you and your gangs will dispose a certain Dame. You and I both know who it was and I'm not gonna let you.
The Omnivore or the certain Dame is with me. Wanna dispose him? Buried him alive?

Come to me and you can have him.

P.S. I won't let that happen. I'll bite you to death to the fullest and make sure you won't see the world again before that Happen.

-Hibari Kyoya.

Ieyoshi crumble the paper and throw it in the window.

"STUPID IDIOTIC SKYLARK!"

_________________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it😊😊😊

Hello Guys. I know some of you are confuse about the parings in this story. I guest I can say I can make it a 1827 story,Beside I'm one heck of the fan ( I'm addicted to 1827 story) of 1827 story. I'll make it one. But this story is ain't focus on that particular matter. It will be more focus on Tsuna becoming the future Vongola Decimo.

So I hope none of my readers will be mad at my decision. 

Thank you once again for reading my story. I hope you enjoy reading it 😄😊😊