Chapter 69

The Story Shall Begin 😊😊

Enjoy~😊😊

3rd person's pov.

Tsuna was exhausted went he came to school. It was so god damn it tired. Yesterday's event was really exhausted.

The GHOST and his so called Guardians almost destroyed the Namimori Shrine. And Seriously? The War between Shimon and Vongola started because of Deamon stupidity.

Tsuna sigh once again.

"Another morning shall rise." Tsuna thought then he went to the bathroom and fixhisself. He came down but as soon as he went out of his room he met up with his brother.

Ieyoshi glare at him and try to walk away but Tsuna grab his brother wrist.

"Ieyoshi..." Tsuna called softly.

"What Dame-Tsuna!?" Ieyoshi said coldly.

"Can we talk? Maybe... Maybe... Like settled down. I'm sorry if I did something wrong on those pass da-" Tsuna said but was cut off by Ieyoshi.

"Ok, But let's not talk here. I want to talk to you alone. Where you and me, no one else." Ieyoshi said as he walk down stairs calmly.

Tsuna smile. He hope that this is the final day, the final day where Ieyoshi and him settled down. He really want to make up with his brother. Tsuna knows, He and his brother won't be like brothers, but he hope Ieyoshi will forgive him for any wrongs he did. For anything...

Tsuna sigh and went to the kitchen. He cook breakfast and also Bento for everyone. He smile to himself.

He put the wrap bento in the table and gave the white color bento to Ieyoshi.

"Its for you, since Maman can't cook, she is still sleeping." Tsuna said.

Ieyoshi got the bento and nod but still had that cold expression on his face. Ieyoshi quickly went outside the door and went off to school.

Tsuna smile. Ieyoshi had accept his homemade lunch. That is one start of the progress.

Then soon later the kids start to come down.

"Good Morning Tsuna-nii" Lambo greeted lazily but with a happy tone.

"Morning Lambo, Fuuta and I-pin?" Tsuna said.

"Sleeping." Lambo simply reply before going to the bathroom probably to fixhisself.

The next person who came down was Nana. "Good Morning Tsu-kun, Ara? Where's Iey-kun? His suppose to be up at this time." Nana said as she glance on the wall clock hanging on the corner.

"Morning Maman, he just left a while ago." Tsuna stated.

"Oh? Lately his kinda distance. I wonder what happen?" Nana said.

"Don't worry Maman, I'm sure Ieyoshi is fine." Tsuna said "I hope"

"Oh well, You cook again Tsu-kun, That is wonderful. I will wake the kids up." Nana said and went back upstairs.

Soon Lambo came and sat down to his sit in the dinning table. Tsuna approach Lambo and pat his head. "How's school Lambo?" Tsuna ask.