Chapter 34

3rd person's Pov

"Cielo-sama. I shall walk you home today." Hayato said proudly.

"No need, I'll be fine on my own. Beside I still need to go to the roof to
meet Kyoya." Tsuna said.

"Kyoya? You mean that Hibari Bastard?" Hayato said.

Currently Tsuna and Hayato are walking in the hall of the school going to the roof.

"Don't be like that Hayato. Kyoya is ah.... A cold person, but gentle in an inside. Just like a....... Cloud." Tsuna said the last part unconsciously.

"Then I shall accompany you Cielo-sama." Hayato said proudly.

"No, You should go home. Kyoya don't like crowding, he consider 3 people as crowding though... So he shall bite those people to death." Tsuna said.

"That Basatard." Hayato murmur. "Speaking of Bastard. Where is the Bastard Pineapple?" Hayato ask.

"Well, His on a mission with Verde and skull when 3 days after you left. He'll be here tomorrow or next. Chrome and Yuni are already here, though they are at Namimori Elementary." Tsuna explain. "Speaking of them, Where are you residing Hayato?" Tsuna ask.

"I rent a small apartment Cielo-sama." Hayato said.

"Then live with us again. I'm sure Mom won't mind." Tsuna said with a smile.

Hayato was about to refuse but he thinks that the more he was close to his precious 'Cielo-sama' the more he can serve him better. "I'll be glad Cielo-sama" Hayato smile.

But once they were in the hall,A baby wearing a Fedora hat with a suit appeared infront of them.

"Chaos." The infant said.

"Huh? An Arcobaleno?" Tsuna ask. But then he slap his mouth for his mistake.

"Don't worry Cielo-sama he won't harm you. Reborn this is my boss by the way, Cielo Tsunayoshi Giglio Nero, Cielo-sama this is Reborn. The sun arcobaleno." Hayato introduce.

"Nice to meet you Reborn-san." Tsuna smile as he bow politely at Reborn.

"Same to you. But, Can I ask you a question?" Reborn said, Tsuna nod. "Why are you a Giglio Nero?"

Tsuna was surprise at first but smile along the way. "Because I am a Giglio Nero, That's what Mom or Aria-san told me to told others. If you want to find out, then ask her. It depends on her if she will tell the truth or not. I'm sorry if I can't tell you the truth its my mom's order." Tsuna said. "I really don't want to be in her bad side." Tsuna continue.

Reborn was surprise that Tsuna knows about more about Aria even Aria's bad side.

"Then is Aria in Namimori?" Reborn ask.

"Yes she is. She's at the mansion. I'll bring you there if you want to...?" Tsuna said.

Reborn jump towards the head of Tsuna. He must say, its soft and comfortable.

"Ok then, lets go." Reborn said.

But Tsuna did tell Reborn that he needs to fought with Hibari in the roof on a certain reason.

The fight last 47 minutes which was Kyoya who was on his knees with also Tsuna. Kyoya never lost his pride so he threw a tonfa to Tsuna which Tsuna dodge, but the other one hit him and Tsuna felt unconscious.

Kyoya who fell to the ground but still conscious smirk. His Omnivore got stronger, but still softer and gentler. He could see that Tsuna is just more in defense mode, not in fighting mode.

He can see that Tsuna is hesitating on hitting him that hard, or show Tsuna's true strength. "Such an Omnivore" Kyoya think.

After some 20 minutes of resting, Kyoya got up, he admit to hisself that his body felt tired and weak but Tsuna was laying on Hayato's lap unconsciously and with the Sun Arcobaleno beaide the bomber.

"Maybe we should take Tsuna-sama home." Hayato suggested.

"Yes. We should." Reborn agree.

"Herbivore, Where are you taking him?" A cold voice said.

"Tsk, To the mansion ofcourse. Aria-san will be worried if his be gone." Hayato said as he look at the brunet.

Kyoya flinch when he heard the name of Aria. The same name Tsuna mention when the time he disappeared.

"I'll come. I have some question for her." Kyoya said.

"Che," Hayato said as he glare at Kyoya and lift Tsuna up bridal style since Tsuna was so small and light.

🕜🕔🕛🕗🕕🕘🕛🕛🕞🕝🕞🕛🕠🕥🕞

Time goes by and Hayato somehow end up infront of Giglio Nero Mansion. Kyoya was surprise too and Reborn just smirk.

Once Hayato ask the the stuff where Tsuna's room is and put Tsuna their and safely leave the room to make Tsuna get an perfect rest. Aria bardge in.

"Ara~ Ara~ Hayato, its been 3 days since I last see you. How are you?" Aria said.

"I'm fine Aria-san. I just came to bought Cielo-sama. He felt unconscious of a sudden."Hayato said.

"Oh? What?, Is he ok? Did he catch a fever? Something wrong? Is he-" Aria said panikly but Reborn cut her.

"Relax Aria. He is fine." Reborn said.

"Reborn, your here. What brings you?" Aria ask.

"I would like to ask an information about Tsunayoshi."

_______[__________________

Thansk for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊