Chapter 4

3rd person's pov.

Tsuna was now finish working on his math homework. It will be nice that this work of him will be quite noticable. But he was sure that he'll get 75% in this homework.

Sure the teacher will be disappointed again with him being this Dame or low. Tsuna laugh small and roll his eyes, if only Ieyoshi wasn't an apple of the eye probably he will get Math grades more higher up.

"Herbivore, the roof is off limits when class is over."

A cold voice said, Tsuna quickly stand up and brush his uniform softly. He smile at Kyoya. "Sorry, Hibari-sempai, I didn't know. I'll leave now." Tsuna said politely and politely bow at Kyoya before he fix his things and get going.

"Have a good evening Hibari-sempai." Tsuna said before going to the door.

"Herbivore" Kyoya called.
Tsuna stop along way.

"Your one of the students who applied at remedial classes. Eventually your the younger." Kyoya said.

Feeling shock yet quite shy, "Ye-yes.." Tsuna said and nod feeling sheepishly.

"Your reading English and Italian books?" Kyoya ask coldly again.

"Ha-Hai, I-I'm fund of language." Tsuna said happily but still feeling shy.

"Hn." Kyoya said.

Tsuna politely bow and leave the roof.

"Why does hibari-sempai did talk to a dame kid like me?" Tsuna thought.

MiniSkip.

"Tsu-kun, I heard from your teacher that you went to get a remedial classes is that correct?" Nana ask Tsuna during dinner.

Tsuna just nod softly.

"Hah? Redial classes? I guest you should just redo your grades as well." Ieyoshi said.

"Don't you worry Tsu-kun. I'm not expecting that much." Nana said.

Tsuna just nod softly and continue eating. While ieyoshi was start bragging again and Nana became more brighter than usual.

So without a word, Tsuna just got his plate wash it and went out of the kitchen and went to his room with his own world.

Oh, he start now a hacker as Cielo27, but he only steal online files and exchange then with money. He has a fake account where all his money was. And within his age he already know that his father doesn't work at a construction worker.

It was actually a CDEF of Vongola, and his father was the leader though. With that he manage to learn that Vongola was the strongest yet fearful Mafia famiglia in all over the world. Its a secret underground group.

His quite shock at first but he keep the information as a secret.

Mini skip.

Now Remedial classes start. It was fun especially without Ieyoshi bothering him. In this task, he can do anything without purposely failed.

This time, teachers were shock at the result. They were also proud that Tsuna was improving thanks to them. Little did they know Tsuna is smart on his own.

Lunchtimes during those weeks were perhaps the most unbelievable happenings in Tsuna's entire life, and that summer was perhaps the most good luck charm or luckiest, due to the fact that 'that' was when he gained his very first friend, and with the most unexpected of people that ever existed on this world.

He had taken to spending the lunch hour on the roof, either doing his homework, reading, or just lazing about.  On his 2nd day at school, he had been joined by Hibari Kyoya for accompany. He don't know exactly why, but maybe just maybe Hibari like the roof.

Now, Tsuna was playing with fire again. It was the fire again. He loves to play with that because it was beautiful, warm and nice and comforting. It was like that was his source of his life.

But unexpected happen, he feel a presence approaching him so he summon out the flames. He saw Hibari was walking towards the corner of the roof where Hibari always sit or sleep at all.

Tsuna felt nervous.
"Did he saw those flames?" Tsuna thought.

But he clearly observe Hibari, but Hibari did nothing went to his place and sleep.

Tsuna sigh in relief.

Lunch had passed without disturbing the two. One Tsuna was the only person who crowds to Hibari and Two no one dares to approach Hibari because his scary and a Hibari.  When lunch ended, the bell ring means lunch was over. Tsuna packed up, Hibari had woken up, and both of them had headed back to class (or in Hibari's case, Patrol.) Sometimes Tsuna wonder if Hibari has a class or just patrol anywhere and anytime. They both leave the roof without saying 'hi' or 'goodbye'.

One day, Tsuna was the one who's going to the roof late, well might be the second person went there. As he find out that Hibari was sitting on his spot.

He don't know if that was just an invitation to come closer or something else.

"Good afternoon Hibari-sempai." Tsuna said sit beside Hibari. Its seems Hibari did not mind.

"Hn." Hibari just nod silently.

Tsuna sat there and often read a book or do his homework or be lazy. Sometimes there will be a comfortable silent between the two.

One time that Tsuna was doing his homework at math, immediately Hibari take a peak on his math homework and was impress that Tsuna answered were correct.

A couple of times, Hibari was started to open hisself up with Tsuna. Don't know what did Hibari eat or a miracle happen but one day Tsuna became a pillow for Hibari, more likely his lap became a pillow while he was reading some books.

Tsuna didn't mind at all due to the fact that 'that' was kinda feeling nice and good. Although silent was all there is between them. They were always enjoy it.

One day again,

"Herbivore, why are fun of language anyway?" Hibari ask while looking up to Tsuna who is focusing on a book which is written in France anyway.

Hibari was currently laying at Tsuna's lap.

"Ahm... I guest I just like reading that's all." Tsuna said with a sweet smile.

"Why?" Hibari ask.

"I guest, I would just like to speak the basic language in the world. I already know Italian, France, English, Korea and ofcourse Japanese. Its kinda a habbit." Tsuna said.

"Hn." Hibari said before closing his eyes and sleep. Tsuna just stared at peaceful yet calm face of Hibari before smiling and reading his book again. They kinda enjoy this beautiful kinda of peace.

Sometimes though, they shared there stories about what have they read. But incase of Hibari he read most often a Japanese History or his own text book. Well technically Hibari is a grade 5 student and Tsuna is a Grade 3 student both in Namimori Elementary School ofcourse.

But Hibari had often wonder, if Tsuna has a family or not. Because most of the time Tsuna is reading books or doing homework, eating lunch? Hibari always or often share lunch with Tsuna.

Tsuna first seems to deny or say No to hibari's offer but later on Tsuna was gotten use to it when Hibari purposely both him a bento lunch with simple healthy lunch inside. Tsuna can't be more happier.

_______________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you like it 😄😄😄