Chapter 72

3rd person's pov.

After on the roof. Tsuna fell asleep along with Kyoya on the roof peacefully not knowing that they are indeed holding hands and it was already the end of the class.

Kyoya did awake when the bell had rang, but he couldn't bring himself waking up the peaceful anger sleeping beside him.

Kyoya sigh and carry his angel (Bridal style. Noted: His light) in the reception room. But before he got there, Tsuna wake up.

"Kyoya?" Tsuna said.

"Hn. Omnivore." Kyoya stated.

Tsuna blink once or twice before he did blush because he realize what is his position he and Kyoya is.

"Ky-Ky-Kyoya? Will you put me down?" Tsuna ask blushing.

Kyoya just hn, an Put Tsuna gently.
"Thank you." Tsuna said.

"Did I wake you up? You seems so peacefully sleeping." Kyoya said.

Tsuna then notice they are few feet away from the Reception room.
"No, My intuition warn me something. About the reception room. There's someone in their and it will cause trouble if you and I will enter that room." Tsuna stated.

Kyoya got out his pair of tonfa and signal Tsuna to stay back. Kyoya walk to the Reception room slid it open and indeed. It was trouble.

"Kyoya~ Dear, I miss you." The same woman said and hug Kyoya, which was Kyoya look more uncomfortable with.

"Did you miss me my dear?" The Woman said.

"Not a single bit." Kyoya stated coldly and glare at the woman.

"You darn BRAT! How dare you talk to your mother like that!?" The man yelled.

"And how dare you two came here in my territory." Kyoya stated coldly.

"Kyoya! You are a Hibari and should follow orders. Now young man, whether you like it or not your going back home." The woman stated.

Kyoya's K.I went more furiously.

He existed the room and went Rampage. But then Tsuna calm him down once again.

"Kyoya..." Tsuna called. But Kyoya was lost so he didn't really recognize Tsuna's voice in the first place so he hit Tsuna on the stomach damn hard.

Tsuna put his hands on Kyoya's eyes and once again speak.

"Kyoya.. Its ok. I'm here. It will be fine. I'm here, Just listen to my voice and follow it. I'm here..." Tsuna said camly.

"Tsunayoshi."Kyoya said as he snap out and heard Tsuna sweet gentle voice. Tsuna uncover Kyoya's eyes and look at Kyoya.

"Kyoya..." Tsuna said before he went unconscious.

Kyoya catch him before he hit the ground. "Tsunayoshi." Kyoya said.

💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

After an Hour or so, Tsuna wake up in a familiar room. Right, its his room in Kyoya's house.

"Omnivore?" Tsuna heard a cold yet gentle voice called him.

"His back to normal." Tsuna thought.

"Kyoya." Tsuna said gently. He was then pull into a hug by Kyoya. Tsuna just buried his face in Kyoya's chest which felt so damn good. And that's not , he can hear Kyoya's heart beating so fast.

Kyoya on the other hand kiss Tsuna's forehead. "The omnivore is making me crazy, He make me feel so calm and peace. He smell so sweet too."

Kyoya kissed Tsuna's forehead. "His mine, Only mine."