Chapter 74

3rd Person's Pov

When Tsuna was in the fashion show, back stage he swear to his life that god hates him. HE swear to that.

"Minna~ Are you ready to see our lovely models for tonight?" Aira the MC for this fashion show said. The crowd is now screaming. "Sah~ Minna we will revealed our candidates. Pls Welcome our candidate 1." The Fashion show then started.

Tsuna was blushing deeply madly in the back stage, he wants to run away. Run fast away from here and there. Run away as possible but then he knows there is No backing away from this.

"Why even I'd agree to this?" Tsuna thought.

A/n: I'm too tired to write the event so I just write it AS a Mini Skip

The result of the fashion show was astonished. Tsuna got the highest vote. He can't really believe himself getting that many votes despite him being a boy. "Am I that cute?"Tsuna thought. He sigh as he held his prize. But then Fan Boys are chasing him around the building only want to ask Tsuna out as possible. Since Tsuna can't really take off his costume due to a certain marshmallow freak did this to him.

He had one area that the group of boys won't dare to go in. The Reception Room.

So without an hesitation he went in and was surprise to see Kyoya was doing some paperworks.

"Herbivore, the reception roomis not available right now." Kyoya stated coldly.

"Kyoya, Help. I was being chase by. Let me hide here, I swear I wont bother you." Tsuna said hoping Kyoya will say yes. He saw Kyoya has a shocked face looking at him.

"Kyoya?" Tsuna ask. Next thing he knows he was in the couch with Kyoya.

"Omnivore what the hell are yo wearing?" Kyoya said coldly but with an eyes filled with lust.

"A-AH-AHm.. Its for the Fashion show, well..." Tsuna manage to told everything, but he didn't tell the fact that he saw Kyoya with Himika earlier. Once he remember that his heart felt always hurt. But he shrug it away.

Kyoya put his hands on those soft cheek of Tsuna. "You look beautiful Tsunayoshi." Kyoya set gently. Kyoya was about to kiss Tsuna but was cut off when they heard an intruder in the window.

Tsuna look who is it and its Lambo surprisingly crying.

Tsuna rush forward. "Lambo what's wrong?" Tsuna said as he held Lambo. Lambo on the other hand launch forward and cry at Tsuna. Tsuna just pat Lambo's hair and make calm down. After 9 minutes of crying Lambo finally look at up to Tsuna with a sadden eyes.

"Tsuna-nii..." Lambo called with sadness.

"Yes Lambo."

"Promised me... Promised me you won't leave us,... Promise me.." Lambo stated while crying.

"Ofcourse Why would I leave you?" Tsuna said.

"Yo- I don't know. But I saw the future Tsuna-nii. I saw you... You were inside of the coffin, sleeping peacefully, laying there lifeless... Pls don't leave us Tsuna-nii.." Lambo said while sobbing.

Tsuna just smile. " I won't I promise." Tsuna said as he was patting Lambo's hair.

"Cow herbivore? What are talking about?" Kyoya said coldly.

Lambo look at Kyoya. "Oh yes, your future self told me to shoot you with this." Lambo said as he got a bazooka.

"A bazooka?" Tsuna said.

"Its called a 10 years Bazooka Tsuna-nii. Once shot you and your 10 years future self will replace each other for 5minutes . TYLKyoya-nii said I should shoot his younger self when I come back. He said he need to tell you something, something very very important." Lambo stated.

Tsuna look at Kyoya. "Don't you mind exchanging with your future for a whil?" Tsuna ask.

Kyoya was about to refuse but he knows hisself, if it was so important then it must be done. Kyoya just hn. and before anything a bazooka was send flying to him.

With that his vision was filled with pink smoke. Once the pink smoke was cleared, he was in stated of the shock. Whats infront of him was very heart breaking, no matter who will see it will make their hearts brake.

He fell to his knees, he didn't know what he will do. He can feel hisself crying.

A scene infront of him was, Tsuna on a black coffin laying dead filled with white flower. Tsuna look so peaceful and paled. Kyoya was assure Tsuna was dead but refuse to believe.

"Tsunayoshi" Kyoya called. It was so broken. He held Tsuna's hands and it was so cold. Too cold.

Kyoya can't do more but cry....

  💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫

His Vision went to pink smoke again and once it cleared he saw a vision with Lambo was no one to be found. Tsuna on the window staring at the night sky with sadnes yet his smiling.

"Kyoya your back? How's your trip to the future?" Tsuna ask gently.

"Without an hesitation Kyoya launch forward and hug Tsuna tightly. Tsuna felt that is the longest minute of his life. Kyoya kissed Tsuna's forehead. "I'm not gonna let that happen, I'l protect him."Kyoya thought Tsuna pull the hug.

"Kyoya? There's something I need to tell you.Something Important." Tsuna said with a smile and a slight pink on his cheek.

"What is it?" Kyoya said as he touch those soft cheek. Tsuna sigh heavily before looking so confidentially.

"Do you like me? The answer will be yes and No, and why? No other answer." Tsuna said seriously with his eyes flashing orange sun set at the moement. Kyoya knows that Tsuna was serious and was a little bit of surprise fo the question but then Kyoya smirk and lean forward.

"Yes. BEcause You're melting me, Your stirring me up. All I could think is you. All I wanted is touch you, to protect you, to make you mine, to make our heart beats just beats for me. I wanted to lock you up, and forbid you to crowd with those herbivores. I never ever felt this affection in my life. Too bother some. I find it not necessary, all this changes in me, being- not me-, being not the usual Hibari Kyoya, and all these feelings, I don't hate it. I didn't know that being this captivated is a very good feeling, and I want you to reciprocate it. I was caught by you, Sawada Tsunayoshi. I love you and that is."Kyoya said. He felt that that was the longest sentence he had ever said in his whole life.

Tsuna was now crying, crying not because he was sad. He was crying because he was happy. Happy and out of words.

"Tsunayoshi?"Kyoya called with worried.

Tsuna hug Kyoya, tightly. He buried his face on Kyoya's and say "I love you too Hibari Kyoya. I live you so much." Tsuna said while crying.

Kyoya lean down and lift Tsuna's chin and kissed Tsuna.

______________________\\_

Thanks for reading
Hope u enjoy it 😊😊😊

Last of 1827 Chappy.