Chapter 30

3rd person's pov.

While Tsuna was on his classroom listening to the teachers saying, listening to the lesson. Well their Lesson is about Math.

And their teacher is in english speaking since they believe that Math is suppose to be explain in english. Well its according to his teacher.

Tsuna was good and can answer in the board when called. His actually enjoying in the school even though girls was screaming and shouting how smart and cute he is. While the boys glare daggers at him.

Well Tsuna shrug it off since he really don't like fighting.

Once lunch came, most of the girls ask him to have lunch with him. So one thing for sure, he run away from terrible girls who none stop chasing him here and their.

Tsuna noted that Girls are scary and terrible.

Tsuna meet with Hayato and Mukuro at the gates with also Girls chasing then. So one thing Mukuro did was to hide the three of them into the mist and disappeared towards the secret park where Chrome and Yuni was waiting.

"Mukuro-sama? Tsuna-nii? Hayato-nii? What happen to you?" Chrome ask gently.

"Probably they where chase by those fan girls." Yuni said with a smile.

"Your right Yuni-chan. I can't believe girls are scary." Tsuna said as he fix hisself and sat down beside Chrome gently. Yuni pass down his lunch.

"Kufufufu~ Probably if those we go back there those girls will chase us back. We should skip." Mukuro said.

"Tsk, Your just gonna skip because your terrible Physical + Chemistry Science." Hayato roll his eyes and said that.

"Oya? Your also terrible in History aren't you?" Mukuro said.

Those two started to argue, and later started to call their favorite nick names like Pineapple-head and Lost Puppy-chan. Until Hayato and Mukuro revealed they use their weapons and flames to shoo away some Girls. Tsuna got angry.

"What did you two did!?" Tsuna said with an innocent smile but a bad aura.

"Kufufufu~ I use a low class illusion to shoo them away. They won't leave me alone." Mukuro said pretending to be innocent. Since Tsuna know that Mukuro's low class illusion is not low at all, its very very high. Poor girls got traumatize.

"I use my Mini dynamites to shoo them away." Hayato said. Tsuna knows that the Mini dynamites are very harmless but its still cause you slightly pain and some burns on your skin. Enough to shoo girls away, but still they are girls. They shouldn't do this to a girl.

"Mou~ You two are really stupid and likes trouble." Tsuna scold them.

"Kufufufu~ Its fun Tsunayoshi-kun. You should do it sometimes." Mukuro said.

"I'm sorry Cielo-sama. I'm not qualified to be on your side." Hayato said.

"Then Stay out." Mukuro said as he kick Hayato. Tsuna glare at Mukuro which Mukuro just say "Kufufufu~"

Tsuna run towards Hayato.
"Are you ok? Hayato?" Tsuna said.

"Cielo-sama is so nice. Pls let me be your right man hand." Hayato beg.

"😅 Ah, you could just be my friend Hayato. My best Friend." Tsuna said with a smile.

Tsuna saw the worse, Hayato just smile at him with a dog ears and a white long tail waggling.

"It will be an honor Cielo-sama." Hayato said as he bow.

Tsuna then walk Hayato towards the place where they sat on and continue eating.