Chapter 57

3rd person's pov.

The pink girl was holding a box of pizza.

"Here for you. Its a special delivery." The girl said.

"Oh thanks." Ieyoshi gladly accept the pizza. Open it and a purple smoke came from it. Ieyoshi cover his mouth and nose for it and throw the pizza away. He was coughing and went to the ground.

"What happen?" Reborn said.

"REBORN MY LOVE." The girl said happily.

"Bianchi." Reborn said.

Ieyoshi after coughing stand and yelled.

"WHAT ARE TRYING TO DO!? KILL ME !? AND WHO THE HELL ARE YOU!?" Ieyoshi said.

"Tsk, Reborn leave this boy and let's go to a mission together." Bianchi offer.

"Sorry, I have to complete my mission. Well, My mission is complete since his not the Decimo anymore." Reborn stated. Ieyoshi look at Reborn in a WHAT look.

"Then let's go to a mission together." Bianch suggest.

"I can't I need to make sure the true Decimo will be alright." Reborn said.

"Who's the true Decimo then?" Bianchi said.

Reborn was about to say but was interrupted when Tsuna start to speak.

"Reborn? Who's at the door?" Tsuna said then his eyes focus on the girl with pink hair.

"Hello mi lady. May I ask who are you?" Tsuna said and ask politely.

"She is Bianchi. My 4th lover." Reborn introduce.

"HOY, Kid, Don't say it like that!" Ieyoshi said.

SMACK.

"I'm not lying Baka-Yoshi. Atleast I have a lover, You? You can't even make Sasagawa Kyoko look at you as a friend."

Ieyoshi glare at Reborn which Reborn just roll his eyes and focus on Tsuna who is tilting his head in confusion.

"Bianchi? Are possibly Hayato's Sister?" Tsuna ask politely.

Bianchi blink once and surprise by the question. "Yes." Bianch said.

"Oh? Do come in Bianchi-san. I should welcome an important friend sister. " Tsuna said happily and ignoring the glare he receive from Ieyoshi.

Ieyoshi yelled at Tsuna that How dare he invite a person who tried to kill him. But Tsuna ignore him and went to the kitchen.

Ieyoshi keep on yelling, but since his being Ignore, he went up to stair grumpily.

Bianchi on the other hand sat comfortably in the couch with Reborn on her lap. Tsuna smile and offer Bianch some snacks.

"So? Tsuna, You know Hayato?" Bianchi said.

"Yes." Tsuna said. "His my bestfriend." Tsuna said happily. "But I didn't see him today, I wonder why?"

"Ahm.. About that..." Bianchi start to talk. "He saw me this morning and...He faint... He and me don't really talk too much or see each other because Hayato has troubling seeing me...He kinda faint."Bianchi said.

Tsuna just smile. "Yeah... Hayato once mentioned. But What are you doing here Miss Bianchi?" Tsuna ask nicely.

"Ofcourse I came here for Reborn my love."Bianchi said.

"Oh? Then Reborn, You should really spend time with your girl." Tsuna said happily.

"But I have a mission." Reborn said.

"And what is that?" Tsuna ask.

"I have to protect you, Beside... your a possible true sky who shall broke the sky." Reborn stated.

Tsuna tilt his head and look at Reborn in confusion. "Huh?"

"Never mind what I say. But I still can't leave Japan though." Reborn stated.

Tsuna was about to say something but then the door open again revealing a happy I-pin, Fuuta and Lambo along with Nana.

"Hello Tsuna-nii, Look." I-pin said as he hand over a test paper and made Tsuna look at it. Perfect score.

"I'm proud of you I-pin this is really good." Tsuna said happily. "How about you two?" Tsuna ask Fuuta and Lambo who made their selves smaller.

"Sorry Tsuna-nii if I can't be perfect like I-pin" Fuuta said.

Tsuna pat Fuuta's head, lean down and smile. "Its ok, Its fine. Atleast you did your best. You just try hard next time. How about asking I-pin for help?" Tsuna said with a happy smile.

"Yare, Yare, That can be done. Since I-pin did got a perfect score." Lambo said.

"Then I'm willing to teach you." I-pin said.

"Then its settled then. You know, you three are like brothers and Sister so you guys work together as a family. Family do work together." Tsuna said.

"Un, Tsuna-nii." The three said happily and hug Tsuna.

Nana just smile. Despite that she didn't went a good mother to Tsuna, Tsuna is a sweet lovable person more like a mother should be. Nana smile got weak, Oh how she remember she was just proud of Ieyoshi those past days and never been proud for Tsuna.

"Is something wrong Maman?" Tsuna ask.

Nana shook her head and said that nothing is wrong. Then her eyes focus on Bianchi. Tsuna introduce Bianchi to Maman and also ask a permission if Bianchi can stay over due to the fact that Bianchi love her Reborn. Nana don't mind and said its more happier when the family is bigger. Its nice and the house start to be lovely again.

Iemitsu is there too and also Timeo but the two stayed at their own Vongola base in Namimori.

The Sawada Residence went lovely once more and they are all happy. Except for Ieyoshi who was not happy and start to feel left out.

So at exact 9:34pm he jump in his window and off somewhere.

"Need to gather the rest. We will, I'll make sure we will dispose that DAME for good." Ieyoshi thought.

While eating dinner, Tsuna heard someone knock at the door. Tsuna stand up and open it.

"Hello my name is basil, I came here for Vongola Decimo."

_______________________

Thank you
hope you enjoy it 😄😄😄