Chapter 19

3rd person's Pov

Days turn to week, Week turn to months and Tsuna was happy right now at Giglio Nero's mansion living with his mother and new family.

Aria discover that Tsuna can summon his flames and control them properly. Tsuna can also use them in a right way. She also discover that Tsuna can speak 10 different language fluently. Russia, Italian, France, German, English,Spanish, Greece, Japan, Korea, and China.

She also discover that Tsuna is very smart and good at solving math problems despite being 10 years old. She also discover that Tsuna knows how to bake a heaven food specially cake. Well Tsuna will say no if you'll offer him a strawberry cake.

As the days go by, Yuni and Tsuna got close together. Tsuna teaches Yuni how to control her own flames and Yuni just enjoy being with her Tsuna-nii.

Time Check: 1:30 pm.

A knock was heard on the door. Tsuna was currently sitting on his bed while reading so he heard the knock and went to the door and open it revealing a woman and a two man behind her.

"Hello Maam/Sir." Tsuna greeted and bow to the guest.

"Aw... What a cute kid." The woman said.

"Luce your here." Aria's voice was heard as she walk towards the door.

"Is nice to see you again Aria."Lice said.

"Nice to see you too Luce, Verde, Skull." Aria said with a smile.

"Neh..Aria Who's he?" Luce said as she saw Tsuna.

"Oh? This is Cielo Tsunayoshi Giglio Nero. The kid that I talk about." Aria said happily.

"Oh? He really does look cute and a nice child." Luce said with that Tsuna look down and blush at the compliment. Luce lean down and Pat Tsuna's head.

"Nice to meet you Cielo-kun. My name is Luce, this is Verde and skull." Luce said with a smile.

"Hm. Nice to meet you kid."

"The great Skull is pleasure to meet you."

They reply.

"Nice to meet you too." Tsuna said as he bow politely.

"Aw... What a polite child." Luce said and Tsuna blush.

"Tsuna? how about you'll bake a cake for us, it will be nice neh~." Aria said happily.

Tsuna just nod and bow politely at them before living and went to the kitchen, the rest went to the living room to talk.

Luce ask question about Tsuna and Aria did tell everything they have found out about Tsuna. Luce. Verde and Skull was furious ready to kill Nana and Ieyoshi to death. But they were stop when Tsuna knock at the door and deliver the cake.

The three went to frozen when they first eat the cake which Tsuna was worried but then smile when Luce said the cake was heaven and she never tasted any cake like that on his life which Verde and Skull agree.

Aria then decided to take Tsuna on a mission with her and Luce. They will just go to a famiglia and destroy it called Estrano Famiglia to help the kids their being experimented. Luce did disagree with that Idea but Tsuna was determine to save the kids so... its decided that he will help.

When they were on the base, Tsuna and Verde was assign to attack the underground. Their Tsuna was angry, furious and mad same as Verde who saw the dead bodies of hundred of children stuck in the cell. It was horrible.

Tsuna was about to lost control when Verde stated that Tsuna should calm down. Tsuna did calm down before going to a open cell, their he saw a girl who is more likely a 7 years old girl, with bleeding eye, and has indigo color hair.

Tsuna approach the crying girl.

"Shhh.... Its ok, Its ok. I'm here now." Tsuna said calmly as he approach the girl and look at her.

The girl look at her with fear. Tsuna then hug the girl protectively and made her calm down. Tsuna realize the girl was badly injured so he lit up sun flames and start to heal the girl which the girl felt warm and nice, calm and peace before falling asleep at Tsuna's arm.

Tsuna smile and carry the girl. He did heal the girl but he couldn't save her eye that was injured, luckily Tsuna got a scarp and use the scarp as an eye patch to the girls injured eyes before going away, ofcourse he had encounter some enemies but Tsuna's HDWM is compare nothing to his enemies.

He just knock them out within a minute which is Verde was shock and amazed at the 10 years old kid. Verde was also amazed that Tsuna can enter HDWM without a bullet within such a young age, no as in NO ONE in history of Vongola can do that, even Giotto unlock his flames within the age of 15. This boy was just 10 and according to Aria, this boy can enter HDWM when he was just 9.

Now Tsuna was carrying the girl bridal style but he stop as he saw a giant snake attack him. He quickly burn the snake and say:

"Who ever created that Illusion pls come out." Tsuna said in his HDWM voice.

"Kufufufu~ Kid, your quite accurate to determine my Illusion." A guy with same indigo hair holding a trident and more like a 12 years old kid.

"Hm." Only Tsuna reply as he focus his vision towards the Estrano famiglia men and started attacking them.

The kid holding a trident had help him by casting a illusion before the fight was too intense and Tsuna said they need to get the hell out their. He grab the kid's arm with the girl on him before existing and safetly land to ground. They saw the building was destroy and Tsuna look at the girl. He turn off the HDWM.

"Tsuna-kun/ Cielo-Kun." Luce and Aria called.

"Glad your ok." Aria stated.

"Yeah, but her...(Tsuna look at the girl) I try to heal her but I couldn't save her eye from badly injured. She still alive,she just fell asleep as soon I start healing her with sun flames." Tsuna stated.

"What? You healed Na- Chrome?" The kid said. Tsuna turn his head to the kid.

"Yes, by the way what's your name? My name is Cielo Tsunayoshi Giglio Nero, you called me what ever your comfortable at." Tsuna said with a smile.

"Kufufufu~ Mukuro Roduko, and that girl's name is Chrome Dokuro." Mukuro stated.

Tsuna smile at Mukuro again. "Would you like to go at our home to stay their for a while. It will be best since I think you are also tired and need a sleep." Tsuna offer warmly.

One Mukuro was shock, for his 12 years in that hell prison he never did meet someone as soft and nice as Tsunayoshi in his whole life. Tsuna first help and heal Chrome and second offer him a home.

Mukuro agree and follow Tsuna. Their at the mansion, Mukuro notice that Tsuna has a sister name Yuni which Yuni also healed Chrome a little and Chrome was peacefully sleeping on her room along with Yuni who is with her.

Mukuro was given a room next to Tsuna's room. Mukuro never did have a freedom on his life, but now that he had and think that his already free, he saw the room and was greatful that he had this kind of room. He quickly went to that soft and comfortable bed before slowly falling asleep.

_______________________

Thanks for reading
Hope you enjoy it 😊😊😊